CareDash Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CareDash Interview Questions

Interviews at CareDash

3.1

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CareDash in January 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter for a brief 30 minute phone screen. The screen mostly consisted of background and fit type questions, with one tricky brainteaser at the end. Was denied for the position because I didn't get the brainteaser right away and the interviewer had to spell out the solution for me. Overall the interviewer was very nice and I really enjoyed the process.

Interview Questions

• Flipping n switches on and off forn passes , what will be the final status of each switch?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Application

I interviewed at CareDash in January 2017.

Interview

I received an introduction to the CEO through a mutual acquaintance. We sat down and did a relatively informal interview. He asked a lot of questions about the healthcare industry and wanted feedback on their doctor review product.

Interview Questions

• Have you signed up for the site? What were some of your thoughts on the process of reviewing a doctor? What do you think we could create that would enhance this experience?   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CareDash in April 2017.

Interview

Started out with a 30 min call with one of the designers, we just talked briefly about my projects and skills. I was then given a front-end assignment to do that was 3-5 hours long. They gave me a Balsamiq mock up and I turned it into a static landing page. Afterwards I did a 1 hour screen with the same designer and a developer. This involved coding on coderpad.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CareDash (Cambridge, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

First, there was a phone screening with basic questions about who I was, what I was interested in and an opportunity for me to ask questions. Following that, there was an on-site at their Cambridge offices where I had 4 interviews starting with two software engineers, their HR point person, another software engineer, and finally the CTO. On my way out they introduced me to the CEO. I was on a time crunch in terms of when I needed their offer by so they adjusted and gave me a response within 3 days.

Interview Questions

• How many piano fixers are there in Seattle?   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CareDash (Cambridge, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

CareDash was really responsive to my application and got back to me very quickly to schedule an interview. The entire process took only about 2-3 weeks from application to offer. They were very friendly and open to answering questions and making me feel comfortable. The on-site interview was enjoyable as I got to meet a lot of the team members and see the fun office culture. I really enjoyed the process and knew it was a fit from the first interview I had!

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CareDash.

Interview

1. Phone interview - fairly quick and simple, usual resume questions, one "brainteaser" at the end which wasn't very difficult and did not involve quantitative evaluation
    2. Take-home coding assignment. 4-5 hours. Return in 3ish days
    3. On site interview. Interviewed with 4 people. One was a technical interview.

Junior Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CareDash (Boston, MA) in March 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a quick behavioral interview to discuss the role in the company I would have and to discuss my resume and what I could bring to the company. A few days after I was given the short coding assignment, in which they gave me a wire frame and I was supposed to code it up and make it responsive. I was given two days to finish the assignment and I passed it in in a timely. A couple a weeks passed by and I sent a few emails but I heard nothing from the company about the assignment or about when I would be interviewed by two of the company's engineers to discuss the assignment. Around three weeks later, I heard from my recruiter saying they reviewed my coding assignment and they wanted to continue the interview process. I submitted my availability for the next two weeks and waited for a response. Again i waited a couple of weeks and sent a couple follow up emails, and still to this day I have't heard anything. I moved on a took an internship somewhere else. The company is disorganized and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Asked to complete a front-end coding assignment by giving me a wire-frame and making it responsive.   1 Answer

Quantitative Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareDash in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online around the time of my graduation, and received a phone interview from one of the employees, which featured a few screening questions involving analytics and statistics. Despite my relative lack of experience in the field at the time, I moved on to the second round, where I was given a dataset and asked to answer a few questions. After completing this task and returning the test, I was declined after turning in that project.

Interview Questions

• How many gas stations would you estimate there to be in the United States?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CareDash (Cambridge, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone call, a problem set and then a skype interview. Everything took place within two weeks. I spoke with two people in their analytics team, they were both friendly and prepared, and spoke favorably about the company.

Quantitative Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CareDash.

Interview

1st Round: Phone/Skype General experience questions, silly brain teaser
    2nd Round: Data exercise
    3rd Round: Round of in-person interviews, filled with more silly brain teasers

They really like brain teasers, seemingly because they aren't quite sure how to ask actually useful interview questions. Memorize the answers for common google-able interview brain teasers and be ready to do some math for them.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between a list and a dataframe in R?   Answer Question