CareMore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 30, 2017

2.8

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CareMore (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Its horrible, they do not train and prepare with the training, tools, and supplies needed to carry out their roles before they are expected to do their role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at CareMore (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial recruiter phone screen. Multiple 1:1 interviews. Recruiting was helpful and a pleasure to work with. Most of the interviewers were friendly, but overall process was cumbersome and not candidate-friendly.

Medical Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CareMore (Cerritos, CA).

Interview

I applied online through the anthem website and received a call from a recruiter within the week. Then i was able to schedule an interview a week later. Within one week, I got a call from the recruiter offering the job and I accepted.

Community Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CareMore (Cerritos, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

They have a very convenient process that was accommodating to my schedule and allows me to gain a better perspective of the business and company culture. The entire management team including Ernesto Yniguez made it easy for me to see that CareMore was a great fit for my experience and values making it an ideal mutual fit for them and myself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a life changing experience that influenced your career path   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CareMore (Cerritos, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Long process, took several months. First was phone screen with recruiter, then with team members, then hiring manager twice, then finally an onsite with multiple panels. Post interview follow up took an additional month. As I met with several different panels, it was difficult to cover much since each group only had an hour so it would have been nice to have a bit more time. There is a great team at CareMore and everyone I met truly had passion for their mission, it was a great experience.

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CareMore (Cerritos, CA).

Interview

Very brief. Met with 2 managers. They were nice and explained the process. Presented a great intimate department to work for. There was more people waiting when I arrived. I got called back for a 2nd round interview which was brief. They did ask about overtime and advised salary was hourly.

Interview Questions

I received another offer closer to home

NP Interview

Interview

The interview process gave me great insights into the company and how my skills will fit in with the organizational mission. I was asked about my past work experience, what I have to contribute to the organization, examples of past accomplishments, how i handle difficult people, how i dealt with challenges, and what made me interested in CareMore. The employees shared what the like about working with CareMore as well as challenges. I appreciated the candor and transparency.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to give an example of one of my greatest professional accomplishments on the job. they asked details regarding how I was able to do it, what were the challenges and how did I overcome them.   Answer Question

Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CareMore.

Interview

I didn't make it past the initial phone interview with a recruiter. I have a college degree and Case Management experience, but yet this organization starts out at only $18/hr. $18/hr in San Jose won't even cover the cost of rent. Pathetic.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work history.
      Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a client.
      What are your salary expectations?   Answer Question

Case Managemet Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CareMore (Cerritos, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

HR recruiter reached out to me and had a telephone interview first. I had actually applied for a different job but after my conversation with the recruiter she stated that there was another position open that she believed I was a better match. I applied for that position and then I was given an opportunity to meet with the hiring director. She was really friendly and easy to talk to. We had a conversation about my previous experiences and the reasons for me to work with CareMore. I got a call from the recruiter the next business day to provide me with feedback and schedule an interview with the Physician who oversees the department. I met with him and we had a conversation similar to the one I had with the Director. Every person was easy to do business with and we all really aimed to waste no time and complete this process in the best possible way

Interview Questions

• Behavioral interviewing open ended questions   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at CareMore.

Interview

Well-organized and smooth process, fast-paced, Very professional, everyone I interacted were very friendly and kind, especially the HR Recruiter I spoke with during the initial phone screening. Timely responses.