CareMore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 11, 2017

2.8

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CareMore (Cerritos, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Long process, took several months. First was phone screen with recruiter, then with team members, then hiring manager twice, then finally an onsite with multiple panels. Post interview follow up took an additional month. As I met with several different panels, it was difficult to cover much since each group only had an hour so it would have been nice to have a bit more time. There is a great team at CareMore and everyone I met truly had passion for their mission, it was a great experience.

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CareMore (Cerritos, CA).

Interview

Very brief. Met with 2 managers. They were nice and explained the process. Presented a great intimate department to work for. There was more people waiting when I arrived. I got called back for a 2nd round interview which was brief. They did ask about overtime and advised salary was hourly.

Interview Questions

I received another offer closer to home

NP Interview

Interview

The interview process gave me great insights into the company and how my skills will fit in with the organizational mission. I was asked about my past work experience, what I have to contribute to the organization, examples of past accomplishments, how i handle difficult people, how i dealt with challenges, and what made me interested in CareMore. The employees shared what the like about working with CareMore as well as challenges. I appreciated the candor and transparency.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to give an example of one of my greatest professional accomplishments on the job. they asked details regarding how I was able to do it, what were the challenges and how did I overcome them.   Answer Question

Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CareMore.

Interview

I didn't make it past the initial phone interview with a recruiter. I have a college degree and Case Management experience, but yet this organization starts out at only $18/hr. $18/hr in San Jose won't even cover the cost of rent. Pathetic.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work history.
      Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a client.
      What are your salary expectations?
      Answer Question

Case Managemet Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CareMore (Cerritos, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

HR recruiter reached out to me and had a telephone interview first. I had actually applied for a different job but after my conversation with the recruiter she stated that there was another position open that she believed I was a better match. I applied for that position and then I was given an opportunity to meet with the hiring director. She was really friendly and easy to talk to. We had a conversation about my previous experiences and the reasons for me to work with CareMore. I got a call from the recruiter the next business day to provide me with feedback and schedule an interview with the Physician who oversees the department. I met with him and we had a conversation similar to the one I had with the Director. Every person was easy to do business with and we all really aimed to waste no time and complete this process in the best possible way

Interview Questions

• Behavioral interviewing open ended questions   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at CareMore.

Interview

Well-organized and smooth process, fast-paced, Very professional, everyone I interacted were very friendly and kind, especially the HR Recruiter I spoke with during the initial phone screening. Timely responses.

Manager Interview

Interview

It's the basic process... Phone screen with the recruiter. They want to review your resume and ask questions. She said she wanted me to do a phone screen or in person interview with the hiring manager. Following the phone interview, the recruiter sent articles and information about the company. I didn't hear anything for about 2-3 weeks. I sent a follow up email since she said she wanted me to interview with the hiring manager but apparently, they "passed" on my candidacy (kind of rude way of saying it).

Claims Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareMore (Cerritos, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online thru anthem about a week later received a phone call to do a phone interview basic questions why am I leaving my current job my pay amount how do I handle a irate caller she was really nice interview lasted 15 mins I then received another call 2hrs later for a face to face interview 2days later my appt was at 10am I met with the the manager of the claims dept and her lead they were very friendly the interview went very well questions asked were what are my weakness my strengths the basic interview questions at the end she asked my pay amount and did I need to put in my two week notice at my current job and she told me she will be forwarding this to HR... O and my interview was today

Interview Questions

• what are my weakness my strengths the basic interview questions   Answer Question

Retail Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareMore (Cerritos, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy and very tough, but great in placing you in a position that fit your qualifications. They recommended me to another department where my experience would be optimized

Interview Questions

• Why would you be the best candidate?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Trying to get a good base was tough

Health Program Representative Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CareMore (Cerritos, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from the recruiter. I was asked a few questions and scheduled for an interview within 1 week. The 2nd interview was scheduled afternoon weeks from the 1st interview. There is an excel skills knowledge test you have to take through an online websitwm . It had 10 questions and it was basic excel.

Interview Questions

• Have you contributed an idea to better the job that was put into action.   Answer Question