Career Connection, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Career Connection, Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at Career Connection, Inc.

2.0

Sort:

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Career Connection, Inc. (Longmont, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

Well worth taking the time and effort

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was non negotiation

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Career Connection, Inc. (Norcross, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

It was the longest test I ever took and nothing I was tested on was what the job was about. The interviewer went strictly from the pass or fail of the test. She did not know much about the job.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Career Connection, Inc. (Norcross, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

Although some of the assessments were not directly related to the job, they showed whether you could do the job functions required. The recruitment staff made me feel extremely comfortable. I had the best image of the company based on the way it was presented by the staff. I wasnt asked too many questions about my lifestyle and being a single parent I felt that should have been considered.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an irate customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I wasn't really able to negotiate anything. I was told the amount I would be paid and that was the only offer and I was also told the shift I would be working with no room for change. I explained the shift was not conducive to my lifestyle, being a single parent, and I was given false expectations that I would have the ability to change shifts within the first few months of employment

Technical Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Career Connection, Inc. (Norcross, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview was brief. The testing is more of the elimination process. There is a phone interview, then you will be sent three tests upon completion and scoring you will then be invited to a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain your past customer service experiences, and explain any difficulties that you had to overcome?   Answer Question

Help Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Career Connection, Inc. (Buffalo, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Many online assessments. Then a recruiter contacted me. We had a phone interview and she told me that with my excellent scores and experience she was recommending me for a team lead. More assessments and another phone interview. Then an in person interview with a corporate guy at his hotel (he's leaving tomorrow!). Then an interview with IBM. I was told things would happen very quickly and they wanted someone to start immediately. I waited and heard nothing. Eventually I reminded them that I had applied for help desk and would like that job (the one I applied for). I was delayed and eventually (like pulling teeth) told that I was not chosen for the team lead but they thought I'd be great for the help desk job. Yes, really. She was also under the impression that I had already been notified that I was passed over for the team lead job I never applied for and apologized for the "disconnect."
    But on to the job you applied for... Background check should take 24-48 hours and we'd like to start a class next week. You don't have to give 2 weeks notice right? Great! 24 hours, 48 hours, 72... I touched base and was told I was still being evaluated but that they would contact me when decisions were being made. Over week went by... I contacted the original recruiter and advised her that none of the timelines were being met and that I was weighing another job offer. I finally extracted the information stating that they went with another candidate. They apparently want you to drop everything and be at their disposal, but can't take the time to let you know that you should move on. I would never expect to hear back by a certain time (or at all), but they very much made me "expect" to be heard from many times. Definitely strung along

Interview Questions

• What would you tell someone who couldn't connect to internet?   Answer Question

Help Desk Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Career Connection, Inc. (Longmont, CO) in December 2011.

Interview

Hiring process was easy, no pressure interview. The recruiter asked all of the questions needed without making you feel like you were under a microscope.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, this was the best and easiest interview I ever had.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I would take the job, there was no negotiation, I was completely satisfied with what they offered.

Product Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Career Connection, Inc. (Norcross, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

Easy breezy. They really needed people to meet the deadline of the program. Everything happened all in one day the interviee , orientation and the fingerprints to enter the building.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you believe u assess to fulfill the position?   Answer Question

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Career Connection, Inc. (Norcross, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

Job fair, two part assessment which took approximately 2.5hours, and interview all in same day. Interviewed with recruitment team Pretty much those who passed the assessment were automatically hired in the interview. Pretty easy process.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions asked. Just am I comfortable working in a call center environment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. As advertised in job fair pay rate was between 10.25-11.25/hour

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Career Connection, Inc. (Boulder, CO) in June 2013.

Interview

I was required to go through a phone interview and then two in person interviews that included a skills assessment to valid that may skills matched the requirements of the job. The overall process was positive and the Recruiters were very professional and presented the job very accurately. I was never rushed through the interview process and rather given as much time as I needed to ensure that the job was a good fit. I had the opportunity to actually observe the environment and speak with other employees doing the job in which I interviewed that provided an even understanding of the job, job requirements and environment.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-5 (with one being poor and five being suburb) how would I rate my previous employer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was very little negotiation. I was made aware of all the requirements up front (i.e. pay, hours, training etc.).

Project Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Career Connection, Inc. (Bentonville, AR) in June 2009.

Interview

At first the contact was via email. Then a phone interview then an in person interview. Confirmation of employment was not in a timely fashion and start date was pushed out several times.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, take it or leave it basically