Caresoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 8, 2017

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Caresoft

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Caresoft (Bhopal (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I have been selected in Campus Drive of Caresoft Inc. I have faced 1 programming test and PI ( Technical and HR)In Programming test, they ask to make programs in either of any language(C,C++,Java). You should be aware of small mistakes in programs otherwise you will not get selected. After i was called for next round they asked 5 programs in TR which are basics programs to judge your logical ability. then they called me for Final round at Company Office. They asked me normal question related to my CV's.

Interview Questions

• Mostly they ask patterns question in Written test   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caresoft (Bhopal (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

First there was a technical round.the questions were relatively average.Then there was a aptitude round.Questions were easy.After that there was a technical Interview round.The questions asked were from the resume.and after that was the HR round which was normal and questions were like why this job and where in 5 years.

Interview Questions

• Technical Questions from the resume like mine was from cloud computing and networking.   Answer Question