Carewise Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carewise Health Interview Questions

2.3

Administrative Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Carewise Health (Louisville, KY) in February 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 supervisors and they ask about my experience and how it would relate to the position. Carewise policies and procedures and the skill set they are looking for to feel the position. The explained the Anthem culture and the people that I would be supporting in this position

Interview Questions

• Ask what skills that I have the can be used in this position , what I could bring to this position and why I felt that I would be a good candidate for this position,   Answer Question

Because this position is currently on hold.

Utilization Management Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carewise Health (Louisville, KY) in October 2014.

Interview

Telephonic with recruiting agency once online application reviewed. Instructed on completing drug screen and background check process. Multiple phone conversations with recruiting agency and actually had a single conversation with immediate supervisor and human resources manager.

Interview Questions

• What my availability was, experience and knowing it was a temporary full time hire.   Answer Question

Na Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carewise Health.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR member and then I was called to come in for a in-person interview with the department manager and supervisor. The interview took about 30-45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• The questions were straightforward and expected. We talked about my background and what my duties would be the job I was interviewing for.   Answer Question

Business Process Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Carewise Health (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

One informal interview with manager. Two formal interviews with VP and Manager. A lot of detailed questions about process and improvement.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for more they said the offer was final.

Medical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carewise Health (Louisville, KY) in June 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Chief Medical Officer, fellow medical directors and operational manager. The questions asked were standard questions regarding experience and what your responses would be to various scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Some clinical case scenarios were asked to judge clinical rationale for appropriateness of answers.   Answer Question

Medical Bill Review Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Carewise Health (Louisville, KY) in April 2012.

Interview

Staffing agency

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carewise Health (Louisville, KY) in January 2012.

Interview

An initial phone call from a recruiter to vet my interest in the position and a follow up phone call from the VP/Hiring Manager. Both the recruiter and VP were incredibly dry, nearly to the point of unfriendly. Recruiter informed me that a PMP certification would be required "at my own expense" before the initial interview.

The interview with the VP skipped the pleasantries and had me walk him through my resume (I generally frown on this as the hiring manager should be familiar with the resume before calling). After walking through my resume and providing further insight into PM responsibilities, I was asked a couple questions about my interest in the role but nothing incredibly in-depth. Some questions were slightly offensive (So, why SHPS - just because we're nearby?)

VP spent most of the time talking about the company and the role. The 30 minute scheduled window was long past and offered me little time to speak. Received my rejection immediately the following morning. Fairly certain I was eliminated before the interview.

SHPS needs to improve professionalism. If you want a PMP with micro-market experience, don't interview an MBA with Fortune 500 experience.

Clinical Administrative Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carewise Health (Louisville, KY) in January 2011.

Interview

Submit resume online. The first interview is with HR, and if deemed appropriate, there will be another interview with 3-4 department managers in a group setting. From there, you will be tested by a trainer who looks for computer skills, grammar/spelling, and typing ability.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Clinical Administrative Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Carewise Health (Louisville, KY) in June 2010.

Interview

Interview very relaxed and informal. Hired after working 60 days thru temp agency following positive work performance. Paper application completed. Interviewed by department supervisor. Salary offer by HR department which was low compensation and non-negotiable. Had drug testing at independent medical lab. Background check conducted. Confirmation of job provided by department supervisor. Benefits available after 30 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary low and non negotiable

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carewise Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in December 2009.

Interview

This company seems organized and very thoughtful in their recruiting. I applied online based on a posting I received via SimplyHired (from Monster I believe). After not hearing back for some time, I was contacted by a recruiter in KY to schedule a 20 minute phone screen. The recruiter booked an in person interview the following day.

I interviewed directly with the hiring manager in person, and then met with an HR person for wrap-up. There were no set interview questions, just a conversation about my background and experience.

Although I was not offered the position, my impressions of the company thus far are positive. The office in Scottsdale is a bit far off the beaten path, but it is lovely inside, and it seems like a decent place to work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience working directly with clients?   1 Answer