Caring.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Caring.com Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Caring.com (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Three interviews and everyone was professional and welcoming. The first and second were phone interviews with the recruiter and one Family Advisor manager. The recruiter and the manager were very professional and spoke in great detail of the company and the role. The third interview asked questions about my career and why I would like to work with them. Then within two days I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good Family Advisor?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Caring.com (Denver, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

Found on Indeed.com website. Recruiter immediately called me back and set up a time to talk the following morning. Two days later phone interview with the company which included a slide show. Then asked for an in-person interview. They said they do not have an office in Denver so we met at a coffee shop. I got the impression right away that many of the other candidates that day did not show, don't ask me why I sensed that. Interview as ok. Offered the job but then it started to get strange. The company that screens asked for a lot of information, including w-2's going back decades. They also discussed this training that needed to be completed prior to starting, which did not initially sound like much until I started and then realized I could be doing this training for 40 hours easily and possibly not get paid for it. I started to feel as though I was going to work for "Big Brother" and any little mistake made by my being new to their systems and procedure would not be taken lightly. The final stroke was not meeting their internet speed, which is funny since I have worked from home for a decade, and my husband currently works from home in a global market with no problems. At that point I started researching and decided this company wanted too much for minimum wage and a questionable bonus structure. I am sure they are a good company, but not for me.

Interview Questions

• How do you persuade clients who are wavering from moving forward?   1 Answer

Program Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasantville, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Caring.com (Pleasantville, NJ).

Interview

Thorough, Answering Questions with a caring touch.they make Eye to Eye ensuring your understanding of task being explained. Very compassionate about safety of clients and being reliable upon request in emergency situations.

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caring.com (Boise, ID) in October 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and one face to face interview. The were very clear with the requirements for the position and clear on what to expect. They require working one weekend day per week but do give the option of two days off in a row. I was very impressed with the three different people I spoke to in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• The asked what my biggest challenge was with my last position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Set base rate pay plus commission. They said that if you didn't make at least 50K, the position was probably not a good fit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Caring.com (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

I had three phone interviews with Caring.com. The first was a quick initial screening, then two consecutive interviews with sales managers. All of the people I talked to were pleasant and seemed enthusiastic about the company.

I do appreciate the openness and honesty about the work and the pros and cons of the job. In the end, the available hours did not work for my family's schedule so I declined the offer.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a call center environment?   Answer Question
    • Are you okay with the fact that the company's software is constantly tracking the number and length of your phone calls to customers as well as recording them?   Answer Question

Professional Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caring.com (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

I had two in person interviews and got to meet the executive team as part of my interview process. Everyone was welcoming and very encouraging. I felt like they wanted to know about me as a person as well as what I brought to the table to my position. They asked questions about my knowledge for the position as well as questions around fit as an employee.

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Caring.com (Chandler, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

First interview was a slide presentation about the company and job description with a short interview (about 35 mins). Second interview was a traditional interview over the phone (about 30 mins).

Senior Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Caring.com.

Interview

Phone interview w/a presentation. She didn't ask me many questions before sending me to the final interview and wanted me to start training this weekend, not very professional as I would only have given current employer 3 days notice

Interview Questions

After reading other reviews here I would never work at that company!

Candidate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Caring.com (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Fairly detailed, discussing my past experience as a recruiter. Discussed what Caring.com was setting out to achieve and how I would be able to contribute to meeting their hiring goals. How I handle high pressure situations, meeting quotas, etc.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with speaking with candidates on the phone and how do you normally source for candidates?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Caring.com (Orlando, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

There were three interviews. I spoke with three managers who asked my questions. They were very friendly, and I felt very confident throughout the process. They offered me the position within a very short time, no long wait to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The hours they offered me to work and salary were a perfect fit for what I was looking for.