Carleton College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.6

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northfield, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carleton College (Northfield, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with two advisors. The interview was not hard. Interviewers were very supportive and answered all questions that I had. It was more like a conversation about what to expect and how to achieve the goals that I shared about this position.

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carleton College in September 2014.

Interview

Took like, half an hour. Manager made a gut decision and hired me right away. They were interested in creating a job that suited me well and I was really encouraged by their attitude.

Interview Questions

Interview

General questions, but fairly easy going.

Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northfield, MN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Carleton College (Northfield, MN) in May 2013.

Interview

There were multiple group interviews with various people of the team, and solo interviews with folks higher up in the office. They were very friendly and the interview was relatively casual. I really appreciated that they included lots of support staff, who you would work with closely on a daily basis.

Peer Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carleton College.

Interview

After filling out an application, I was interview by three different panels, including other peer leaders and college administrators.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle enforcing a policy I do not agree with?   Answer Question

Greenhouse Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northfield, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carleton College (Northfield, MN) in September 2011.

Interview

Sitting down with Randy to review resume, go over the general greenhouse work, projects, and procedures. Talk about your personal background with Randy and learn about his - if you are a science major, what field and why; if you are a non-science major, then what is your interest in the greenhouse.

Interview Questions

• Are there any projects / is there any research in particular you would like to conduct as part of your job in the greenhouse?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northfield, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carleton College (Northfield, MN) in February 2011.

Interview

Several hoops to jump through. Interview with staff, with the director, with students, dean, and selection committee, plus a presentation...makes for a long day with the same questions over and over. Overkill, really.