Carlisle SynTec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carlisle SynTec

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carlisle SynTec (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

At first, I went to the official website to fill up the forms and basic information. Then I received a email and made a appointment for Cellphone interview. At the beginning of the interview, he asked some general questions, then ask some experience of skills.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carlisle SynTec (Greenville, IL) in January 2009.

Interview

Usually takes 2-3 interviews. First interview is basic with personnel department. Second/third are usually with three individuals that you would either report to or work with to some extent.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals for the next five years? If you knew there would be a shutdown, would you alert a coworker?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. Offer and either accept or decline.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlisle, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carlisle SynTec (Carlisle, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

Initial phone interview then met with a group of people. Standard questions and very relaxed.
    I thought it was smart to bring in 1or 2 folks you'd be working with, other than the managers.
    I would definitely apply again.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carlisle SynTec in November 2017.

Interview

Was the first round of interviews. A phone interview with HR. It was fairly quick and I felt that the interviewer has mis-interpreted the content of my cover letter and was solely focused on that misunderstanding leading to disinterest after I corrected them. I understand their feelings but there was no need to string me along if that would have disqualified me. After that, I heard nothing, not even a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe your production experience with X?   1 Answer
    • How can you transfer that skill to X?   1 Answer