Carr Riggs & Ingram Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carr Riggs & Ingram Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2017

2.8

Tax Staff Accountant Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Carr Riggs & Ingram.

Interview

I attended the first round interview with one tax partner. It was around 30 minutes. Just like chatting. No behavior questions. The interview was followed by an office visit. The office is pretty new and bright.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Carr Riggs & Ingram.

Interview

Very basic questions. Some difficult technical ones. But overal easy. I spoke with the partner and he seemed like a down to earth guy. Would have taken it, but wanted to do audit

Senior Accountant - Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carr Riggs & Ingram (Tallahassee, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

After I sent in my resume, I was called a few days later by one of the Partners. We briefly discussed the positions I had help in the past and why I would like to work for this company in this town. We agreed on an interview date at the end of the call.

Interview Questions

• The interview process involved three people from there company with the same partner I had spoken to on the phone conducting the interview. We repeated some of the questions and answers for the other two gentlemen's sake. The main question I was asked seemed to be why I would be interested in this position rather than the area most of my experience was in.   1 Answer

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

Application

I interviewed at Carr Riggs & Ingram (Shreveport, LA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was first interviewed by four audit team members who seemed very unorganized. Second, I was interviewed by two higher up members of the company. The overall interview process seemed rather unstructured. As I left the interview, I was told that they would extend an offer to me in 1-2 weeks. 2 weeks passed and I followed up with an email, but I received no response. At the 3 week mark, I called one of the interviewers and left a message but received no response. I took the hint. They didn't want to hire me, but why would they lead me on and not ever follow up? Very poor communication. Wouldn't want to work for a company who can't have the decency to tell an interviewee that they aren't a fit for the position.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carr Riggs & Ingram (Kennesaw, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

The hiring process takes a couple weeks. The interview process was pretty standard. There were 2 employees that interviewed me and they asked basic questions. Straight Forward. They wanted to get to know you.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have?
      What made you want to choose us?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Carr Riggs & Ingram (East Birmingham, AL) in April 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume through my university recruiter. I was emailed an invitation for an interview. I interviewed with 1 partner and was offered a job at the end of the interview.

Spring Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carr Riggs & Ingram (Greenville, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. The partner that I interviewed with was very personable and genuinely wanted to know more about who "you" were. That being said it was a pretty intense interview at least for an internship, but I think that is good as it helps prepare people for interviews for higher level jobs.

Interview Questions

• How important is marketing to accounting and the work that accountants do?   1 Answer

Tax Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Carr Riggs & Ingram in July 2015.

Interview

There was an initial interview over lunch. The next interview was with a partner and a manager. Both were warm and informal. The offer was made by phone several weeks later.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Carr Riggs & Ingram (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Met with the HR recruiter first, then interviewed with 2 managers and 2 supervisors. The interview was not intimidating as most interviews are. They were very relaxed just like the atmosphere there.

Staff Auditor Interview

Interview

I applied and received an email from an audit partner within a few days. I went in to interview a couple days later. I interviewed with him and a senior auditor separately. The interview seemed to have went well. He said I would hear back in a few weeks; I didn't. I emailed him, and he said they were still interviewing and evaluating need. I emailed again and called a few weeks later and never heard back.