Carr Riggs & Ingram Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carr Riggs & Ingram Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carr Riggs & Ingram

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carr Riggs & Ingram (Kennesaw, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

The hiring process takes a couple weeks. The interview process was pretty standard. There were 2 employees that interviewed me and they asked basic questions. Straight Forward. They wanted to get to know you.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have?
      What made you want to choose us?
      Answer Question

Spring Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carr Riggs & Ingram (Greenville, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. The partner that I interviewed with was very personable and genuinely wanted to know more about who "you" were. That being said it was a pretty intense interview at least for an internship, but I think that is good as it helps prepare people for interviews for higher level jobs.

Interview Questions

• How important is marketing to accounting and the work that accountants do?   1 Answer

Staff Auditor Interview

Interview

I applied and received an email from an audit partner within a few days. I went in to interview a couple days later. I interviewed with him and a senior auditor separately. The interview seemed to have went well. He said I would hear back in a few weeks; I didn't. I emailed him, and he said they were still interviewing and evaluating need. I emailed again and called a few weeks later and never heard back.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carr Riggs & Ingram (Austin, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

Half-day experience.
    Multiple people question you at the same time.
    Questions ranged from very technical to very personal.
    Some interviewers were prepared with prefabricated questions that had obviously come from an Internet source.
    Other interviewers were not prepared to ask me questions at all, and acted as though meeting with me was a waste of their time.
    The lunch was the best part.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the firm?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carr Riggs & Ingram (Nashville, TN) in September 2011.

Interview

Recruiter came to university and handed out information. They also accepted my resume and business card. This was at a "Meet & Greet" kind of event so I also talked with the recruiter about my background and they explained the structure of their company and some benefits to working there.

Interview Questions

• Can you see yourself working in a place like this after college?   1 Answer

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Puerto Rico (Chile)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carr Riggs & Ingram (Puerto Rico (Chile)) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview was through skype. A couple of managers asking what procedures do you perform, and industry and reporting. May go to certain standards and risk assessment. They may ask you to explain examples.

Interview Questions

• The way you perform the work   1 Answer

Business Development Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Carr Riggs & Ingram.

Interview

The Business Development Exec position was posted on LinkedIn so I applied and was contacted soon after for an initial interview in my home city. The interview was conducted by the regional sales manager and would also be the direct report for this position. Communication leading up to the interview was excellent (ex. I received 2 email reminders about the upcoming interview which were auto generated). Overall, the interview and interviewer were very polished and professional from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• The subject of salary/requirements came up earlier in the initial interview than I normally expect. I handled the questions appropriately but felt it was a bit early to be discussing salary.   Answer Question