Carrier Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carrier Enterprise Interview Questions

Updated Oct 3, 2017

2.5

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Carrier Enterprise.

Interview

Started through ManPower and began as a warehouse employee. An opportunity opened for a counter sales position and I transitioned into the position pretty easily. It was a great opportunity and I'm glad it was offered.

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carrier Enterprise (Richmond, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

The company had a phone pre-screen with the Director of Human Resources. Then a panel interview consisting of the hiring manager, Market Manager and Human Resources Director. Once a decision to hire is made, a background check and drug screen are completed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to take on multiple issues at once and how you handled that situation.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carrier Enterprise in June 2016.

Interview

Met with two managers. Fairly straight forward interview. Very nice people. Large corporate atmosphere. Title of the position did not match the duties of the position. Probably not a company I would like to work for.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Carrier Enterprise (Orlando, FL).

Interview

They called you for a in person interview. They asked you several questions about your background. At first you are one on one with the hiring manager, then he brings someone else in the room to ask more questions. I could tell I had the job before I left. Two weeks later they offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with an angry customer.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carrier Enterprise.

Interview

I had a brief phone screening with HR. Afterwards I was moved onto interview 2 in which a did a panel interview with my Director, the Regional President, the Director of parts and supplies and my now co-worker. It was an unexpected panel interview, but went very smoothly and very easy

Interview Questions

• Just your typical interview questions   1 Answer

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Carrier Enterprise (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Initial phone interview, next step was an interview in person.. there has been changes in HR over the years. Not sure about the current process. Note: HR has changes approx 5 times over my employment.

Interview Questions

• Questions about related work experience, why looking for another job, general interview questions.   Answer Question

TM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carrier Enterprise.

Interview

It was a basic interview nothing special. First was the real interview the second was the offering process. The back ground was done offer the first interview so I think they had made their up their mind after the first interview.

VRF Inside Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Carrier Enterprise (Richmond, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Casual Interview. They came to my school for the job fair. Talked to them for about 10 to 20 minutes. After this stage, I did one to one interview. In this stage, they asked common interview questions. The last stage, they have you go to their main office which is in Richmond. They make you come to their office because they want to see how you react in different environment. In the last stage, they will talk to you about the benefits/history/future of the company.

Interview Questions

• What qualifications do you have that will make you succeed at our company?
      What do you know about our product?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carrier Enterprise (Orlando, FL).

Interview

First I received a call from the hiring manager. He offer me an in person interview. The interview was a panel. Which they asked you several questions about your background. Then they proceed to ask questions about your current company. And asked questions about how you would handle different situations. The interview took about an hour or so.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carrier Enterprise (Memphis, TN) in April 2014.

Interview

Very upbeat but after hire everything told to me past salary was not right including what expectations and my plan, which we usually received between April and Sept. of the year