Carrier Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carrier Enterprise Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2016

2.9

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carrier Enterprise in June 2016.

Interview

Met with two managers. Fairly straight forward interview. Very nice people. Large corporate atmosphere. Title of the position did not match the duties of the position. Probably not a company I would like to work for.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Carrier Enterprise (Orlando, FL).

Interview

They called you for a in person interview. They asked you several questions about your background. At first you are one on one with the hiring manager, then he brings someone else in the room to ask more questions. I could tell I had the job before I left. Two weeks later they offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with an angry customer.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carrier Enterprise.

Interview

I had a brief phone screening with HR. Afterwards I was moved onto interview 2 in which a did a panel interview with my Director, the Regional President, the Director of parts and supplies and my now co-worker. It was an unexpected panel interview, but went very smoothly and very easy

Interview Questions

• Just your typical interview questions   1 Answer

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Carrier Enterprise (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Initial phone interview, next step was an interview in person.. there has been changes in HR over the years. Not sure about the current process. Note: HR has changes approx 5 times over my employment.

Interview Questions

• Questions about related work experience, why looking for another job, general interview questions.   Answer Question

TM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carrier Enterprise.

Interview

It was a basic interview nothing special. First was the real interview the second was the offering process. The back ground was done offer the first interview so I think they had made their up their mind after the first interview.

VRF Inside Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Carrier Enterprise (Richmond, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Casual Interview. They came to my school for the job fair. Talked to them for about 10 to 20 minutes. After this stage, I did one to one interview. In this stage, they asked common interview questions. The last stage, they have you go to their main office which is in Richmond. They make you come to their office because they want to see how you react in different environment. In the last stage, they will talk to you about the benefits/history/future of the company.

Interview Questions

• What qualifications do you have that will make you succeed at our company?
      What do you know about our product?
      1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carrier Enterprise (Orlando, FL).

Interview

First I received a call from the hiring manager. He offer me an in person interview. The interview was a panel. Which they asked you several questions about your background. Then they proceed to ask questions about your current company. And asked questions about how you would handle different situations. The interview took about an hour or so.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carrier Enterprise (Richmond, VA) in April 2010.

Interview

Phone interview was good - the HR person seemed energetic and knowledgeable. But the in-person was another story. I was not welcomed properly, there was no communication of what the process would be like, the interviewers did not ask good questions. No tour offered when one should have been. Just had a bad impression overall of what it would have been like to work there.

Interview Questions

• How have you had to manage among many strong personalities?   Answer Question