CarsDirect.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at CarsDirect.com

Account Executive - B2B Ad Sales to Auto Dealers Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CarsDirect.com (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

I had the traditional exchange between recruiter and candidate in an initial phone screen. I was up front with her to let her know that I was pretty far along with two other opportunities. She still proceeded to try and set up an interview with the hiring manager. After a few awkward phone calls with the recruiter, she elected to postpone my interview with the hiring manager until I heard back from the other prospects I have in line. I felt that this was rude and a waste of my time. I will not be following up even if I do not receive an offer from the other company. Also, hiring manager stalked me on LinkedIn, which was a bit weird. If he was any good at sales, he would know a good salesperson always keeps a full funnel and is always on the look out for opportunity. Enough said.

Interview Questions

• Initial interview was easy. Interviewer was pretty basic and not very dynamic.   Answer Question

Software Engg Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CarsDirect.com in May 2011.

Interview

1) Online Programming assessment.
    2) 1:1 Technical with a Sr. Developer
    3) 1:1 Technical/General with the Product Manager.
    4) 1:1 Technical with the Vice President of Engg.

Interview Questions