Castleton Commodities International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Castleton Commodities International

2.7

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Castleton Commodities International (Stamford, CT) in March 2018.

Interview

Was interviewed by four different individuals over a period of 2 days. Very informative, straight to the point. learned a lot about company in general.
    Everyone is very nice and seems dedicated to the company. Was very impressed by the grounds.

Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Castleton Commodities International (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume online and get a phone interview after several days. The phone interview lasts about 30 minutes. All the questions are related to resume. You should get familiar with every details about your project and also the skills you list on the resume. After asking questions to me, he roughly introduced their team, the usual work they did and what skills they use. After 3-4 weeks, I got the phone call from HR and got the offer.

Interview Questions

• Go through the resume, ask every details about my project.   Answer Question

Gas Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Castleton Commodities International.

Interview

Phone interview followed by 6 in person on site interviews

Associate, Corporate Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Castleton Commodities International (Stamford, CT) in July 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by Company's HR recruiter about role. First round was phone call with the recruiter, gave overview of role and probed a bit about my current job responsibilities and my interest in position. In person interview at their office scheduled ~3 weeks later.

Met with 3 senior people in organization, each interview ~1 hour long. Mainly focused on my background and lots of questions about various recent projects I had worked on. They really dug in to my knowledge of the details and how they tied into overall strategy.

Interview Questions

• Q: "Walk me through XX deal you worked on last year. What was your role? What was long term goal of doing the deal? How did you and your team think about financing?"   Answer Question

Summer Trading Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Castleton Commodities International (Houston, TX).

Interview

Did a phone interview with head recruiter after on campus info session. Accepted offer somewhere else as It was later in recruiting season. There was supposed to be an in person interview at their office that i was invited for but did not make it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for Natural gas trading given your experience?   Answer Question

Rotation Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Castleton Commodities International (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

The interviewer was nice and friendly. Mostly technical questions including probability, statistics, options, programming, and stochastic process. Some behavior questions like why do you want to work for the company.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Castleton Commodities International (Houston, TX) in April 2019.

Interview

Applied on website and was contacted by a recruiter. They asked about my resume, previous experience, education, and salary requirements. The recruiter then set up a Skype interview with the hiring manager. Very pleasant and laid back experience. Described the role and answered my questions. Awaiting next step

Interview Questions

• Asked about my education, former intern experience, interests, etc.   Answer Question

PTE Rotational Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Castleton Commodities International.

Interview

Started off with a talent acquisition recruiter reaching out by email. A phone interview is then set up and from there they send your resume to be screened by the hiring manager.

Business Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Castleton Commodities International (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in October 2012.

Interview

One round interview with two interviewers. The first interviewer asked about behavioral questions and also walked me through a consulting case. The second interviewer focused on technical questions.

Interview Questions

• How large is the mobile population in train stations in Shanghai per year?   Answer Question