Ccs Architecture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ccs Architecture Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ccs Architecture

Architectural Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ccs Architecture in March 2016.

Interview

Got an interview by emailing the firm. Met with one of the associates, the interview was easygoing and comfortable. Got a brief description on the job and requirements as well as that I walked the interviewer through my portfolio and skill sets. Had a little friendly chat at the end. Firm and staff seemed nice.

Interview Questions

Project Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ccs Architecture (San Francisco, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

The upper management is pretty specific about identifying good fits for the office. Experience and education are usually evaluated carefully. I was put in touch with the firm by a friend/professional colleague who works as a consultant for the firm. I had two interviews, an initial one with the Senior Associate and then a second one with the S.A. and the owner/principal, within a week and was offered the position within the next few days.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question had to do with my perception of the quality of work and architecture in San Francisco versus from Los Angeles, where I had worked fairly exclusively for most of my career.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is not a lot to of room to negotiate on extras. Could not negotiate any relocation expenses. I negotiated a higher base salary up from their offer which was considerably lower than what I requested. But their response and increase was substantial over their initial offer, so I felt some more respect was paid to me by them after I negotiated.