Cenergistic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cenergistic Interview Questions

Interviews at Cenergistic

2.6

Sales Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cenergistic in June 2018.

Interview

Worked with a recruiter. Interviewed with Luis Pajares via. facetime. Overall the recruiter was great to work with. I do not feel that my personality and sales style would have been a good fit for this organization. The comp plan was also not a considerable enough jump for me to continue the interview process.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cenergistic.

Interview

Phone interview with 3 IT managers, they assessed my existing skills, and personality. and then on site interview dig more into your talents and abilities. May called back to meet with others.

Energy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cenergistic (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy straight forward interview with minimal questions that were not related specifically to the job or skills asssociated with said job. Thought they could hav even more in depth with the actual work being asked to do but this is not atypical.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Bern, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cenergistic (New Bern, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Candidates apply online and must complete a questionnaire with application. Interviews are scheduled at the district of the actual job location. Interview team included a Cenergistic manager and staff from the host school or facility.

Interview Questions

• Have you or do you presently volunteer time and/or resources for the district (school system)?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cenergistic (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Office tour and conversation in the lobby. Discussed history of company and its founder. Covered resume in more detail. Gave clarity on education and work experience. Discussing energy management experience. Discussed commuting preferences and familiarity with neighboring area. Discussed achieved credentials. Entire conversation was with the company’s Human Resources Recruiter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cenergistic (Olathe, KS) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied very late in the process. Apparently they held a open house announcing the positions they had to fill. I was called in for interview for what I thought might be internal position for my organization, but turns out it was for a direct employment with Cenergistic. Past homework lead me to understand they had different business models for these situations. I also knew that my organization had no real financial commitment, and if leadership changed their mind on the program, I had no job security, kinda a big deal for a sole provider for his family to have a job... I got interviewed by two high level Cenergistic managers,(a VP and a regional manager I believe) nice guys, but gave me very generic answers to my questions when I wanted specifics about their company and its business practices. Two members of my current employers HR department were also in the room, but I only got a question or two from them. I got a call two days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Strong focus on communication, personal initiative, dealing with multiple internal groups in organizations, and my overall computer/technology knowledge.   1 Answer

The salary was close to my current wage, but I pressed them for a break down of benefits and insurance packages. After a day I had all the information I needed to see they did not do their homework, did not offer anywhere close to my current employers benefits. For a position that had no long term guarantee, and a huge difference in total compensation I had to decline. Gave them a chance to re-structure the offer (increase wage in lieu of benefit package shortfalls), but it still was not good enough for me to accept.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cenergistic (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

The interview was a back and forth discussion based on the job posting and what the postion entails, the company (which is available on the website). The main points were regarding the hours and expectation the 50-60% of the hours were outside of the normal school schedule. This, I thought, was very up front and also led me to beleive they might have trouble keeping personnel on board due to the working hours. The first interview was in person followed by two additional telephone interviews.

Interview Questions

• There was not a specific difficult question, it was more of a conversation, However, I've heard from other ESs that many of the questions are how do you deal with people. Excellent communication and people skills are a main focus of the company and interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked about salary during 3rd interview and found out there is a cap but I did get the top salary based on waht I was making in my previous position.

Senior Acct Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cenergistic (Washington, DC) in November 2018.

Interview

Very professional and pleasant conversation with company recruiter. Process will be to move on to discussion with Executive management once recruiter qualifies and then fly to HQ to meet face to face and get access to other employees to validate culture and opportunity

Interview Questions

• reviewed background on resume and Linkedin thoroughly. talked about culture and growth of company. no question from me went unanswered without satisfaction. sounds like a good company and good opportunity with social conscience at its core and I look forward to continuing the interview process   1 Answer

Energy Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cenergistic.

Interview

Cenergistic did a great job with the hiring process, but the district staff seemed to care less and kept looking at their phones. Mr. Reed with Cenergistic ran the interview and asked me 99% of the questions, he was also very direct and helpful while describing the job and answering my questions.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about the different hours the work scheduled required   1 Answer