Centaur Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Centaur Media Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Centaur Media

Senior Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Centaur Media (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Fairly quick and positive experience. A fairly informal chat with the Head of Events Department however upon leaving the interview I was under the impression I was to be contacted for a follow up meeting with the rest of the team. I was never contacted again. I asked the recruitment manager for feedback and an answer to whether the position had been filled or not and was never given a reply.

Interview Questions

• What would be the most challenging thing about working at Centaur Media?   Answer Question

Advertising Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Centaur Media (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

They didn't know what they were doing. Played good cop, bad cop routine. One was strict and interrupted the other, while the other nodded and played the light jovial type. One kept undermining the other which was very rude and should have been a warning sign about the company.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Centaur Media (Birmingham, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Casual but delving questions..background, how much do I know about the company and products. It was informal but well planned,there was no task set as I had already worked with in the industry. I was not left to wait and had an answer within 24 hours of the interview.
    There was information on the back ground of the company, salary and incentive structure.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Centaur Media (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Long winded, you meet with someone called Ralf, then you meet with your team leader, then you meet with senior manager and then you come back and meet the team again. Very easy to pass