Center for Vein Restoration Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 18, 2017

2.4

Medical Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beltsville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Center for Vein Restoration (Beltsville, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

Submitted a resume to careerbuilders. First was emailed by the Regional Manager saying the HR manager retrieved the application for CB and it is a good fit for the opening job. Conducted an interview with the Regional Manager only after a week. It was a Skype interview lasting for 35 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What made you choose Centers for Vein Restoration as a place to work?   1 Answer

Community Outreach Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Center for Vein Restoration (Silver Spring, MD) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online through Indeed. I heard back within maybe a week. Interview at the Corporate Office. The interview was with two people. Interview with one person first then one of the Coordinators came in a asked a couple of questions. The interview wasn't too intense.

Physician Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Center for Vein Restoration (Greenbelt, MD) in December 2014.

Interview

the process was relatively easy laid/back. Had a phone screen and met with manager off-site which went well. Talked about past experiences and what the position would entail. Then had a skype interview with VP. This portion was slightly more intense. He asked harder questions about current postition. Salary and bonus break down etc. Looking for motivated responsible people.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences, motivations   1 Answer

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Center for Vein Restoration (Greenbelt, MD) in June 2014.

Interview

Took about 10 minutes. I wouldn't called an interview because I was explained the job and offer it in the spot. I should have checked glassdoor before I took the offer. This is one of those jobs where people come and go. I wouldn't recommended to new grad nurses. They will break your morale and ask you to lie in nursing letters.

Interview Questions

• nothing was aked. only for my license   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Center for Vein Restoration (Greenbelt, MD) in March 2014.

Interview

Met with Vice President of Operations at headquarters in Greenbelt, MD. 20 minute interview discussing past experience and future goals. Comfortable and professional setting. No pressure from VP to make a decision on the spot, but happily signed after learning of opportunities for growth, benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement.

Interview Questions

• Are you flexible to travel around VA/MD regions?   1 Answer

Physician Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Center for Vein Restoration (Greenbelt, MD) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was intense. A lot of questions regarding my ability to handle multiple issues, understanding of marketing analytics, and inquiries about previous experience or exposure to medicine.

Interview Questions

• You have an account that use to send x amount of business. They no longer provide the same percentage of business. What would your plan of action be for this unique situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't have much of one. My supervisor did the negotiation with upper management for me.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Center for Vein Restoration (Greenbelt, MD) in April 2012.

Interview

The hiring process seemed a little unorganized, pay offer was not comparable to others in my field, but I was desperate. Once I made it to corporate, the HR manager was very helpful and informative, everyone was very busy.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel around the DC, MD and VA metro area. Which is large with lots of traffic, I assumed I would be working in a singular location.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was not an option.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Center for Vein Restoration.

Interview

The hiring and interview process isn't that bad. They need people because there is such a high turnover rate that if you seem competent, you will probably get the job.

The interview was fairly relaxed. They tell you about the company and maybe ask a bit about your resume and then they ask some general questions about whether or not you think you can do the job. It's not like Google or anything like that where they ask creative off-the-wall questions.

There's really nothing to worry about. If they like you, they will call you back for a 2nd interview where you follow a sales rep around for a day and see what they do to make sure it's a good fit.

I've learned from this experience to be wary of places that give you a job offer quickly - there is a high turnover rate for a reason.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any difficult or unexpected questions - it was basically what you would expect and a lot of them explaining what they do. Nothing crazy.   Answer Question