Centerline Digital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Centerline Digital Interview Questions

Interviews at Centerline Digital

2.7

Contract Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Centerline Digital in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. Very informative. Outstanding employee benefits - company pays 100% of the premium, which is unheard of these days. Work hard, play hard environment. Wonderful group of very creative, talented people! Great place to work.

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Centerline Digital (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Most unprofessional interview I have had in the course of my career. The interviewers did not seem interested from the moment the interview began. The director kept yawning, stretching back in his chair and looking around like he couldn't wait to leave. The reviews posted here depict exactly what the company is all about: unprofessional.

Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Centerline Digital (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Very laborious interview process. Went in on 5 different occasions. Extremely thorough, but a little over the top.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to dissect work the company had already produced and show what I would have done differently. This one's always tricky, because you never know who produced the work you're dissecting... you don't want to be TOO harsh, but you also don't want to be too vague.   Answer Question

Account Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centerline Digital in September 2014.

Interview

Granted two interview meetings. First, meeting on Skype. Second, meeting on phone.
    Because of the tech meeting channels I followed up with "thank you" letters to extend the conversation but both went unanswered. I got the impression that they were in a rush to fill the spot but did not want to spend the $$ on relocation.

Interactive Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centerline Digital in September 2015.

Interview

Waited 3 weeks, HR emailed to set up a phone interview. Interview went well, took about 45 minutes to go through all their questions and mine. At the end of the interview, I was asked to send in some of my most recent projects. Unfortunately, the hiring managers moved forward with a different candidate.

Interview Questions

• How will your background fit this role. Fairly standard and straightforward interview questions.   Answer Question

Interactive Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Centerline Digital (Raleigh, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Overall the process seemed more lengthy than normal but there were also unavailability on both parties at times to make the schedules coordinate. All interviewers were transparent and genuine. Other than the phone screening, my two in person interviews were very informal which was the culture I perceived when visiting both times.

Interview Questions

• What's your strongest quality you'll bring to the team?   Answer Question

Interactive Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Centerline Digital (Raleigh, NC) in July 2014.

Interview

The first portion was an introductory phone interview with the manager and another developer. It was very informal, used mainly to see if we were both looking for the same things. We talked about a few things I had worked on in the past, and they answered all of my questions about the company and the position.

After the phone interview, they asked me to send over some code samples, which I did.

After that, I was asked to come in for an in-person interview. It was very casual. For most of the interview, we just talked about projects I had worked on and the process I use. They talked about their process and how they saw me fitting into the department. It was not a very technical interview, which was a very nice change of pace.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project you worked on and the process you used to complete it.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I interviewed w/ HR Director, COO, VP of operations, and CEO, as well as Group Art Director and Group Strategic Creative Director. Phone screen, initial face to face at office and final round at office. All positive, within a week or two and great communication.

Interview Questions

• What am I looking for in next role.   1 Answer

Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Centerline Digital (Raleigh, NC) in April 2011.

Interview

They want to see a reel.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Centerline Digital (Raleigh, NC) in October 2009.

Interview

They were very professional and upfront. I felt they treated me with respect.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • Why did you apply at Centerline?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were reasonable.