Central Ohio Transit Authority Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Central Ohio Transit Authority Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Central Ohio Transit Authority

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Central Ohio Transit Authority (Columbus, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process included a few steps. First, I interviewed with the recruiter and took skills testing for writing and Microsoft Office. Then, I interviewed with the direct manager and other staff at a panel interview. There are multiple locations of COTA, Fields, McKinley, and High Street. For my first interview, I met the recruiter at the Fields location. For my second interview, I had to drive downtown and pay for parking.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Their pay is lower than the private industry. Negotiations on increased pay and vacation were denied. OPERS retirement.

Public and Media Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Central Ohio Transit Authority (Columbus, OH) in March 2009.

Interview

Submit application online; interview with HR specialist; interview with boss, may include task to create writing samples while in attendance

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving/did you leave your current/former job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They told me how much I would make in position and I accepted. Payment based on 'tiers".