Central Texas College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Central Texas College

2.1

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Central Texas College (Killeen, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

I first saw and applied at CTC way before they actually contacted me. Honestly, I had completely forgotten about the job. The asked if I was still interested and I said yes. They set up an interview that same week, they called on a Monday had interview on Wednesday. The Interviewer was polite and asked basic ethic questions. At the end of the interview the Interviewer said that I was the first choice for the job if I was still interested the job was mine.. I said yes

Adjunct Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Central Texas College (Phoneton, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

Very simple yet thorough process. I submitted appropriate documents prior to the interview. There was a review of my academic records, transcripts and vitae however they were for the most part a simple review that I was able to meet minimum qualifications for the university. This process took place with 1 or 2 of the staff there on campus and they were accessible to any of my questions or issues that came up prior to or after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe previous experience.   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Central Texas College.

Interview

Standard interview process. It was a single interview process, in person. A panel asked standard questions. They briefly explained the position and minimum salary. It was very brief, about 10 questions.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Central Texas College (Killeen, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

Interview with General Manager. Second interview with General Manager, followed by request to interview at the corporate office. Followed by an interview with the owner. A follow up call from the General Manager with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you have newspaper experience?   1 Answer

Office Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Central Texas College (Killeen, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Hiring process was smooth. I applied in person and received a phone call the next day. Interviewed by two people - 1 supervisor and 1 coworker. Questions were very basic and easy to answer. After 1 week I received a telephone call regarding my starting date. The whole process took at least 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your strengths and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room for negotiation. Hourly pay was set.

Proctor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Benning, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Central Texas College (Fort Benning, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Very typical and easy questions. Questions about yourself and why you would like to work at the college. Questions about your experience with adult students and how helping them differs from helping traditional students. Questions about difficult situations you faced and how you handled them. Also questions about your customer service experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They don't negotiate.

EEO Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Central Texas College.

Interview

Applied for the job and was contacted in less than two weeks for an interview. Was interviewed by two individuals. Nothing difficult, sort of run of the mill type questions; i.e., why do you want to work here, what are your long term goals, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Test Proctor/Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Central Texas College.

Interview

Brief and one on one. Basic interview questions - 5 adjectives to describe yourself, etc.. Was very interested in job until pay was mentioned. Very little pay offered for job compared to other schools in the area for same job description.

Administrative Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Okinawa (Japan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Central Texas College (Okinawa (Japan)) in March 2017.

Interview

Sent my application in via e-mail. I was contacted within the same week for an interview. There were two employees conducting the interview. I was asked a series of questions from a list, and, as I answered, they wrote notes. Overall, the application and interview process was efficient and straightforward. They were professional but also personable.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a difficult workplace situation you faced and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Central Texas College in August 2010.

Interview

Initially the hiring department called and requested an interview after I submitted my application to HR. I was told the time and date of the interview and to come prepared with a presentation. When the day arrived I had prepared a PowerPoint presentation and presented to a board of two individuals. Upon exiting the board, I was met with an individual who gave me an intelligence test. I was called several days afterward with a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. There was only the job offer.