Central Washington University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Central Washington University Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2017

2.4

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Central Washington University.

Interview

Not applicable. NO interview was taken. I just submitted paper application. No details can be provided on the interview process. I have added the questions that were asked in paper application.

Fiscal Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ellensburg, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Central Washington University (Ellensburg, WA).

Interview

Hour long interview with panel on interviewees. Normal page of questions pertaining to job and personal experiences that were read through and answered. In person interview on the main campus located in Ellensburg. Typical interview for a position of this level.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel your work experience has prepared you for this position.   Answer Question

Lecturer (Non Tenure Track) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Central Washington University in February 2016.

Interview

First interview with a member of the faculty responsible for running the course. A week later, I attended a panel interview with faculty members and discussed my previous work experience. Friendly and encouraging atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Describe your research interests. Describe your teaching skills. What classes can you teach?   Answer Question

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ellensburg, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Central Washington University (Ellensburg, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Started out with a phone interview, questions were relevant to my resume and experience instead of just canned and expected interview questions. I was offered the position after the phone interview, about three days after.

Interview Questions

• How can bring national attention / funding to the program you're being hired for?   1 Answer

Office Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Central Washington University.

Interview

Interview process was nothing out of the ordinary. We first had a phone interview with people who worked there and the person currently holding the position I was applying to then an in-person interview with three of the people working there. The tone of the interview was very formal. They asked about previous job experience and transferable skill. The entire process took less than a month. Overall a very positive experience.

Library Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Central Washington University (Lynnwood, WA) in July 2014.

Interview

There was no interview at the time. All you need to do is fill out the application. You can download the application online and submit it online or just go to the office asking for the employment application, and they will give it to you. I recommend that you come to the office and ask staff there if there is any position available.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to use computers? Do you experience with Microsoft Office.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy job

Busser Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Central Washington University.

Interview

Very welcoming and provided a good overall vibe. Never felt afraid to answer or ask questions. Discussed expected duties clearly and thoroughly including how a typical work day would be like. On-the-job training with current employees helpful to gain even clearer expectations on how to perform. Fellow bussers and other employees especially helpful with answering questions about job functions.

Interview Questions

• "If such a situation were to occur, how would you handle a fight if one started up?"   1 Answer

Videoographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ellensburg, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Central Washington University (Ellensburg, WA) in September 2012.

Interview

Asked me about experience and had me run around campus shooting test shots. It was a odd, but I found out later he needed them for later. I basically did a job without knowing it. We did engage in a long conversation about video production. I believe that is why I got the job.

Student Affairs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ellensburg, WA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Central Washington University (Ellensburg, WA) in June 2010.

Interview

It was long and drawn out. Very slow and cumbersome.

Interview Questions

• How do you see the current economic climate and what can you do to help the school.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Difficult

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Central Washington University in April 2009.

Interview

Phone Interview, on-site interview and visits.