KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

CentralReach Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CentralReach

Featured Interview

CentralReach

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CentralReach in Mar 2022

Interview

The process was quick and straightforward. I appreciated the panel interview to gain multiple perspectives and questions from different individuals . The team appeared well organized follow ups via email or website.

Interview Questions
  • What motivates you to come to work?
    Answer Question

CentralReach

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CentralReach in Jun 2022

Interview

I'd say the company is very keen on who they hire. You get to meet different people in the organization during the interview process, I went through a total of four live interview sessions plus one assessment. I was lucky to make it through all five phases and got an offer.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with a difficult team member?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

CentralReach

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CentralReach

Interview

Recruiter was very transparent and prompt in coordinating! They were transparent about maximum salary of this position so I really appreciated that. I got the feeling that company has a good culture and people are very mission oriented! I can't speak for all departments, but the team I interviewed seemed to have a narrow view/understanding and doesn't think openly or embrace different opinions. There are different types of database designs, thereby different opinions on how to validate data given a vague/hypothetical problems, but when I gave my answer, she was like "it's okay" as if my response was wrong and only what she knows is true and right.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

The interview process was well laid out and transparent from start to finish. It took exactly three weeks from the day I applied online until I received an offer. The process consisted of the following: - 30 minute recruiter screen over the phone - 30-minute Zoom interview with the department manager and director - An offline Excel exercise that was asked to be sent back within a couple of days - 30-minute Zoom interview with another director - 3rd-party personality assessment that was asked to be completed within a couple of days - 30-minute Zoom interview with the Manager, Global Workplace & Employee Experience It sounds like a lot, but each interview was concise and to the point with plenty of time for me to ask questions, and get a feel for the individuals and CentralReach. This allowed me to ensure it was a good fit for me while the interviewers could determine if I was a good fit for the role. Communication throughout the process was extremely transparent and I always knew what the next steps were. I'm looking forward to joining the team in the next couple of weeks!

Interview Questions
  • - What is something you've recently done that you are proud of? Either personally or professionally - What are your career goals? - What is your preferred communication style? - What functions and features of Excel are you familiar with?

CentralReach

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CentralReach in Feb 2022

Interview

The interview process was in-depth and took about 3 weeks total. I had an initial phone screening with the recruiter that was about 30m. This was followed by an interview with the Supervisor and the Hiring Manager the week after. After the interview with the Hiring Manager, I was sent a link to complete a Caliper Assessment. I completed the assessment and had a final 30m interview with the person over Employee Satisfaction. She handles things like volunteer opportunities, employee perks/benefits, and events.

Interview Questions
  • What is your communication style? How would your coworkers describe you? What's your biggest accomplishment?

CentralReach

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CentralReach in Jan 2022

Interview

I had an awesome interviewing experience with Central Reach. From the first contact between myself and the recruiter to the time that I received the offer took a total of 14 days. My recruiter was knowledgeable and very communicative about where we were in the process. She promptly answered ant I also loved that the time in between interviews was fairly short ranging from 1-3 days. They also require you to take a caliper assessment.

Interview Questions
  • What was my biggest accomplishment? Tell me about yourself? What do you know about the customer success? Are you okay responding to a high volume of emails?

CentralReach

Application

I interviewed at CentralReach

Interview

The interview process was a little longer than most companies but it was nice to speak with different people within the company . They were are all knowledgeable about the company , willing to answer questions, and have great interpersonal skills .

Interview Questions
  • What was my great achievement personal/work related? Why am I interested in working for the company ? What is a tennis ball?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CentralReach (Houston, TX)

Interview

The interview was friendly and straight forward. They answered all my questions thoroughly, and were receptive to my answers. Hopefully they will reach out to me by the end of the week for the next steps.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strong qualities? What are your weak qualities?

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CentralReach (Miami, FL) in Sep 2021

Interview

There were a few rounds of interviews with high level employees of the company. Some technical questions, but mostly were interviews to establish company culture and figure out if I could fit well.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked technical questions regarding the role to establish my knowledge.

Anonymous Employee in Bluffton, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CentralReach (Bluffton, SC) in Sep 2021

Interview

4 week process overall August 21- Applied through CR website Aug 26- Email from CR Aug 30- 1st interview Sept 8 - Follow up email for second interview Sept 14- Interview with hiring manager Sept 17- Interview with SVP of Client Operations Sept 17- Caliper Assessment Sept 28- Final interview with Sr. Manager, Global Workplace & Employee Experience Sept- Job offer

Interview Questions
  • If you had a spirit animal what would it be? Strengths/weaknesses Tell me about yourself Proudest accomplishment
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews