Chamberlain University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chamberlain University Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2017

Online Nurse Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chamberlain University in October 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with 3 Online Nursing Faculty at Chamberlain College of Nursing-Online Program for an Informatics course. The faculty were extremely nice and understanding as I haven't interviewed for a new job in over 20 years. I got feedback the following day that they had to go with another applicant that had more knowledge on informatics. One of the interviewers and the Dean provided me with additional resources to review prior to reaching out for another position. So much appreciated. I will not be as nervous with my next interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you provide us with experiences you have had with informatics?   Answer Question

RN MSN/Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chamberlain University (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was well organized and fully calls made the process easy. The Dean Dr Love was very approachable and well informed regarding company's Polices. The only problem I had was not being able to bargain for a more rewarding salary.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Chamberlain University   1 Answer

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chamberlain University.

Interview

After filing out the application, a few days later a recruiter called back and basically told me I was not eligible for an online faculty position because I did not have a doctorate degree

Visiting Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chamberlain University (Charlotte, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

The first call received was from the actual recruiter who talks to you about pursuing a job at Chamberlain. She sends you some pre-questions to answer. If they like your answers, then you get a follow-up phone call. They ask to forward your information to the team and give you some times and dates for a team conference call. After your conference call, the recruiter lets you know if they are interested in offering a position.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel qualifies you to teach this subject?   1 Answer

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chamberlain University (Downers Grove, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was a breeze and lasted no more than an hour. HR sent me not 1 decline letter but 2 - as if the first one was not bad enough.

Interview Questions

• Background and information on past bosses.   1 Answer

Assistant Dean Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chamberlain University (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

The talent acquisition recruiter initially contacted me for a phone interview. It lasted approximately 15 minutes. The following topics were discussed: my professional background, what led me to apply for this position with Chamberlain college of nursing and their philosophy and history in nursing education.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chamberlain University.

Interview

Online application followed by phone interview. After phone interview, additional information required for submission to a panel for review. Details for information request were provided by the recruiter via e-mail. Information request clear.

Nursing Faculty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Chamberlain University (Addison, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process is awful!! I have never experienced anything like it. Every person you talk to tells you how there are hundreds of applicants, blah, blah, blah. It is very unprofessional. Then, you interview with people who have less credentials than you.

Advisor Interview

Interview

I was called for an interview and they spoke with me over the phone about my experience pertaining to the position and ways that I can contribute to the organization.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult issues?   1 Answer

Student Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chamberlain University (Irving, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

A few days after applying for the job I was contacted via email by a recruiter for a phone interview. A few days later the phone interview was conducted, then I moved on to the next step which was an online assessment that took about an hour. It was slightly difficult just because the first part was timed, but not too bad. Once I finished that, I was invited to do a face to face interview with the manager first then another interview with the campus president. Then I was sent some paperwork to fill out for a background check and reference check. They conducted the reference checks and then presented me a job offer. In all it took about 2 weeks. Very quick process.