Chamberlain University Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 110 of over 110 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chamberlain University (Addison, IL) in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview with the recruiter (Shequenna) and the leadership team was detailed and professional. I was contacted via e-mail, scheduled an interview with the recruiter, then had another interview with the leadership team.

Interview Questions
  • Why Chamberlain University and why do you want to be a clinical professor?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chamberlain University (Columbus, OH) in Jun 2021

Interview

Interviewed with HR over the phone. Once that was finished they sent an email with a link and video so I could take a test that looked at personality and how you worked with others. Then I met with the campus president and she interviewed me. After that, I met with the Dean of Academics for a final interview.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time you had an issue with a coworker and what did you do and what type of leadership style do you like?

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chamberlain University (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

Met with really great people overall. Careful though, there is a red head snake in the bunch. Any time you are potentially a threat to her you risk indifferent treatment. Tread most carefully.

Interview Questions
  • Lots of focus on one's ability to work their way out of difficult conversations.

Chamberlain University

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chamberlain University

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. The first step of the process was a fairly short phone interview with talent acquisition. Next step included in person interview with multiple colleagues.

Interview Questions
  • Was asked about skill with Excel.

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Chamberlain University (Addison, IL) in May 2021

Interview

The interview process was conveniently arranged and done. Very pleasant and accommodating dean and interviewers . I spoke to a member of the talent acquisition team then met on teams with a group of staff. The position was explained to me and then was given an offer

Interview Questions
  • What I liked about teaching.. my background in healthcare. Current work experience

Chamberlain University

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chamberlain University in May 2021

Interview

All of my communication/scheduling was done through the HR coordinator. I first did a phone screening with her, then a video interview (Microsoft Teams) with the hiring manager the next day. This was followed by two more video interviews the next week: one with two senior team members, and the final interview with the director. In addition, I was asked to complete a personality test and a skill-based activity.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you proud of a project / how do you measure success in a protect?
  • If you were given 6 hours to complete a task and you knew it could not be done in that time, what would you do?
  • How do you communicate with subject matter experts?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Chamberlain University (Miramar, FL) in May 2021

Interview

This was the best interview process. The young lady that interviewed me was remarkable. I had the autonomy to speak freely. I never felt pressured or stressed. The questions that were asked, were meaningful. She also gave great insight on the company and the position.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my experience as an admissions advisor.

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chamberlain University (Addison, IL)

Interview

The interview process began with the Talent Acquisition Consultant reaching out to me who asked about my interest in the position and also provided me general information regarding the job description. I was then selected to move forward and meet with the Deans of Faculty. After this meeting the consultant reached out to me and told me I would move forward to meet with the campus President Jan Snow.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chamberlain University (Chicago, IL) in Apr 2021

Interview

Horrible. Enzo from HR was 15 minutes late to the interview. Didn't have my resume and expected me to send it to her during the phone screen. Unprofessional and very rude.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Chamberlain University (Sacramento, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

Every bit of the interview process was absolutely amazing. Very informative, answered all my questions, all interviews started right on time, I was made comfortable and welcomed during each interview.

Interview Questions
  • One question I was asked was my qualifications for the position.

Chamberlain University

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chamberlain University in Apr 2021

Interview

This has been the best talent acquisition practice I have ever encountered. Ms. Gray was outstanding in all the facets of the hiring process; from arranging interviews to discussing the next steps of the employment requirements, she was very thorough, all with a friendly yet professional demeanor. Overall, I had a great experience with Adtalem (Chamberlain) represented by Ms. Shequenna Gray.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 110 Interviews