Charles Stewart Mott Foundation Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Charles Stewart Mott Foundation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Charles Stewart Mott Foundation (Flint, MI) in Mar 2017

Interview

Was forwarded the job listing , sent in resume and school transcript to HR, got email about an interview, drove into Flint for an in person interview, which was over very quickly

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable working in Flint?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charles Stewart Mott Foundation (Flint, MI) in Mar 2016

Interview

The interview process was a little grueling. I lasted approximately 4-1/2 hours for the first assessment. This consisted of me meeting with the VP of the company, the VP of Administration, the Human Resource Manager and the Program Director of Education. The second interview was held the following week where I met with the Program Officer of Civil Society. This only lasted 1 hr.

Interview Questions
  • What are your professional aspirations for the next 6 years?

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Charles Stewart Mott Foundation (Flint, MI) in Apr 2013

Interview

The hiring process was specific to being a student at the University of Michigan-Flint. The interview was for a co-op position. I submitted the application on the website and within close to a week i was called for an interview. I was told not to get to worked up over it, it was a very laid back interview. He said this so much that i didn't even feel the need for a tie. Simple Khakis, button down, and blazer. Got there and simply listened to him talk for the majority of the time. I left, and got called with an offer within a week.

Interview Questions
  • Interview was a lot of information and very little questions.
RSS Feed</>Embed