ChaseSource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 1, 2017

2.8

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ChaseSource (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Standard interview questions and process. Basic interview questions regarding length of employment, time spent working in current position, and resume review questions. Questions also inquired about transportation issues, and access to public transportation.

Human Resources Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ChaseSource (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Two interviews in person and one in person. I met with the recruiting manager directly, she interviewed me on the phone and also in person. She was concerned about my ability to stay there long term because the salary was so low. I advised her I wanted to be there long term should there be an increase in pay.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ChaseSource (Athens, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

One on one interview.
    The 1st 3 questions were made up by the interviewer himself. The others were required for all interviews.
    I was handed a piece of paper and asked to initial next to each correct statement. One stating I was shown and described the training hours; the next stating the usual work day hours; the 3rd stating I listened to a sample call (which I didn't). He acted shocked that I had no idea what he was talking about and said the agency should have given me instructions but to this day, I still have no idea where I'd find this. (Thanks, ChaseSource!)
    I had to print my name, date and sign the bottom of the page...whatever it was.
    I was asked the usual questions like my faults, my best traits, describe my previous job accomishments, a difficult situation I've encountered and how I handled it. What the company's mission statement is (which I still don't know). Then I was asked to describe the mission statement in my own words.
    Of course, I was also asked if I had any questions for them.
    At the end of the interview, I was asked how I would motivate another person or group of people.
    I especially liked this question because it was new to me and caught me off guard.
    My interview was long and ran late. I believe they are usually about 30-45 minutes but mine ran over an hour.
    I left feeling good about it but havent heard back yet..weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What the company's mission statement was and asked to explain it in my own words.   1 Answer
    • Describe a difficult situation and how you handled it.   1 Answer
    • How would you motivate a person?   1 Answer
    • What would you say are your weakest areas?   1 Answer
    • What is one of your proudest moments and why.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ChaseSource (Houston, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

30 min phone interview, 1 hour face to face with upper management team, fast paced. Once you have interviewed you will typically hear a response within 2-4 days. If you have been extended an offer, you will complete a drug test and background check prior to the start date.

Interview Questions

• Q. Strengths/Weaknesses
      Q. What interests you in this position?
      Q. Why would you be a good fit?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ChaseSource (Houston, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, then met with hiring manager a week later. They made an offer the following week. Standart interview questions nothing to difficult. I applied online and was contacted two weeks later for the initial phone interview.