Chatham Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chatham Partners Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chatham Partners

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chatham Partners.

Interview

On campus round, then in office round. 25 minute conversations with people who are very relaxed and just want to make sure that you want to be at the company and are smart enough to do the job. The whole process took around 3 weeks, from the on campus stuff to the final rounds in waltham.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chatham Partners (Waltham, MA).

Interview

There were two on-campus interviews that were primarily behavioral questions. Then there was an interview round in the office, during which I met with a few different interviewers, some of which were in a 2 on 1 setting. People were nice, and I had some good conversations. Everyone was very forthcoming with information about the job and seemed genuinely interested in getting to know me as a person and potential colleague.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, NH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chatham Partners (Hanover, NH) in February 2014.

Interview

Dropped resume on Dartmouth recruiting website. Was selected for an interview. Info session the night before, 2 1:1 interviews the next day. Interviews basically asked me to walk through my resume, and there was one market sizing question. Heard back a couple weeks later and did not get a second round interview - there wasn't really a great explanation for why.

Interview Questions

• Market Sizing Question - estimate the number of college students going on a spring break.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chatham Partners (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Phone call interview, lasted about an hour. Pretty much just going through resume
    On-site interview, lasted for 3 hours. Met with 5 or 6 people, each for half an hour. Nothing too specific, going through my resume and getting to know people in the position and who had previously held the position

Interview Questions

• one technical question in phone interview to see your thinking process, not looking for a correct answer   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chatham Partners in March 2012.

Interview

Very basic interview...Two women interviewed me (one at a time), and the questions were basically the same. Just went over my resume essentially.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chatham Partners in January 2011.

Interview

Began with an information session to better inform candidates of the job and the company's core business. The information session was held at the University and was business casual. Session was ~1 hour with an opportunity for Q&A. Actual interview was next day held in career center where you met with the AVP for 30 minutes as well as an associate and analyst for the other 30 minutes.

The AVP was only three years older.