Check Point Software Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 15, 2018

2.9

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies (Washington, DC).

Interview

Very long and very delayed. The normal process. but lots of silence between calls. No direct answers for a long period of time. Once cleared all hurdles, offer must be approved and that takes a bit longer of a cycle.

Interview Questions

• what is your knowledge of the cyber space -what is your experience, what is your earnings expectations   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies.

Interview

Passed first round screening interview with hr. Screening section was very easy, and hr told me what should I need to prepare for second round. However, I did not receive invitation for second round interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies.

Interview

It started off with a recruiter phone screen. The next steps were to have in-person interviews with peers and the head of marketing. It was a one hour interview with each of those individuals in their office. Then, after having cleared that round, I was given an assignment to create a presentation for a CIO levels about Check Point. I was given about a week to complete the assignment.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengths and weaknesses as a marketer?   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2017.

Interview

3 interviews - HR was just basic info. Second was a fully technical networking (CCNA type) interview. Third interview as with both regional and area managers over many states in person. It was a presentation interview.

Interview Questions

• "Here, present this random powerpoint on a random topic as a sales person"   1 Answer

Sales/Account Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies.

Interview

Interviews were badly organized. The interviewer confirmed the dates and times multiple times via email but she showed up late on 3 different occasions and not once apologized. common courtesy is to send a quick note telling someone you are running late but this gal made multiple excuses and had no regard for my time nor my schedule. To make things worse after we finally did talk this interviewer told me on 2 different emails they would call me for 2nd interviews then never called. Then she called me back for another job that i wasn't qualified for! She never read my resume, didn't ask professional questions. stay away from this company if you want to be working with professionals.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have? (I am not kidding)   Answer Question

Associate Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Couple phone interviews first then was flown to Dallas for a 'group' session/interview. Some of it was odd like going to the bar and drinking upon arrival with number of managers and expected to shmooze and what not. Following day we had 3 different tests and 2 presentations/interviews with different managers, bit stressful and highly competitive but worth it

Interview Questions

• Was expected to do 5 minute presentation on security related topic   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies.

Interview

I applied the position through company website, then I received two video calls, one from line manager and one from HOD. Then I was contacted by HR to discuss availability and logistics.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies.

Interview

Not a bad sales process, spoke to team I would likely be on and everything seemed very positive until apparently the last person who did not understand English very well. Was rejected for who knows what reason, no response from the two senior personnel that interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• Something having to do with revenue, if I write the question, they will know who I am.   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Carlos, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies (San Carlos, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Recruiter reached out saying I was a potential fit for a channel/partner development role. Had an initial phone screen with the recruiter (robotic personality and questions asked) and two weeks go by without next steps. Finally, I get a call from a hiring manager, but for a direct sales group. We discussed a role I had no interest in and that was it. I reached back to the recruiter about the confusion and she said the interview process ended. Waste of time waiting around and did not even get a chance to talk with someone about the actual position I wanted to pursue.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current company? Why Check Point?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Interview

The questions were pretty straight forward on how you would deal with customers in certain situations. There were also some assessments that you have to take to test your technical skills. The biggest problem with the whole interview/hiring process was they never got back to me. Emailed and followed up on status but just never heard back. Would be nice to know what the results were.