Check Point Software Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Check Point Software Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2018

2.9

Software Developer Interview

Interview

I applied through Indeed.com. A recruiter contacted me through e-mail. He read my application and called me to see if I was a good fit for the position. After, he contacted the hiring manager at Check point. It took about two weeks. The recruiter set up my phone interview.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies.

Interview

multiple interviews and cumbersome process took a few months, hours with interviewer, personal questions asked that violated hr laws to get position, the president of the company has to sign off on your position before they will approve you to start.

Interview Questions

• Describe a customer services situation where you had to turn something around with a positive outcome   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies (Washington, DC).

Interview

Very long and very delayed. The normal process. but lots of silence between calls. No direct answers for a long period of time. Once cleared all hurdles, offer must be approved and that takes a bit longer of a cycle.

Interview Questions

• what is your knowledge of the cyber space -what is your experience, what is your earnings expectations   1 Answer

Channel Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies (Denver, CO) in January 2018.

Interview

Never got past HR person. Quoted salary range found on Glassdoor. See same jobs advertised every other month. They are just keeping their HR people busy but not really hiring??? The HR people do not give insight into what they are looking for nor is the job description helpful. My advice to companies is to
    advertise what you want and a pay range you may find what you want. If you are sitting their listening for "Buzz Words" to move the canidate forward in the process I can see why all the reviews sound like the HR people hate their job!!! If you need practice interviewing the low level HR reps then apply for a job here. If you are not then do not bother applying here.

Head of Product Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies in December 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview. Weeks later I was contacted for a follow-on in person interview for an hour. I was asked to present a 'case study' in a couple of weeks. The actual assignment was to develop a business case for a new solution including a customer presentation. The content was 'limited' to a maximum of 20 slides and they requested features, pricing, market opportunity and many other facets. This solution is likely something they are considering pursuing. However, I informed them that this 'solution' was in direct competition with my current and prior employer and told them I could not fulfill that. I never heard back after I declined. Of course, regardless of a potential breach in my fiduciary responsibility to my current employer, I do not do free work for a prospective employer. This request is out of bounds and most wound charge a large consulting fee to develop. I seriously doubt I was ever a true candidate to them and they wanted to use me. Mind you this was for the FIRST on-site for one hour; not well into the process. I been asked by other companies to give a presentation, provide some overall marketing plan, etc. which I have done but not something of this nature; I can't imagine anyone doing this unless they are desperate for a job.

Interview Questions

• To develop a substantial business case (possibly 20 slides) and present to a team of reviewers.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies.

Interview

Passed first round screening interview with hr. Screening section was very easy, and hr told me what should I need to prepare for second round. However, I did not receive invitation for second round interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies.

Interview

It started off with a recruiter phone screen. The next steps were to have in-person interviews with peers and the head of marketing. It was a one hour interview with each of those individuals in their office. Then, after having cleared that round, I was given an assignment to create a presentation for a CIO levels about Check Point. I was given about a week to complete the assignment.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengths and weaknesses as a marketer?   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2017.

Interview

3 interviews - HR was just basic info. Second was a fully technical networking (CCNA type) interview. Third interview as with both regional and area managers over many states in person. It was a presentation interview.

Interview Questions

• "Here, present this random powerpoint on a random topic as a sales person"   1 Answer

Sales/Account Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies.

Interview

Interviews were badly organized. The interviewer confirmed the dates and times multiple times via email but she showed up late on 3 different occasions and not once apologized. common courtesy is to send a quick note telling someone you are running late but this gal made multiple excuses and had no regard for my time nor my schedule. To make things worse after we finally did talk this interviewer told me on 2 different emails they would call me for 2nd interviews then never called. Then she called me back for another job that i wasn't qualified for! She never read my resume, didn't ask professional questions. stay away from this company if you want to be working with professionals.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have? (I am not kidding)   Answer Question

Associate Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Couple phone interviews first then was flown to Dallas for a 'group' session/interview. Some of it was odd like going to the bar and drinking upon arrival with number of managers and expected to shmooze and what not. Following day we had 3 different tests and 2 presentations/interviews with different managers, bit stressful and highly competitive but worth it

Interview Questions

• Was expected to do 5 minute presentation on security related topic   1 Answer