Check Point Software Technologies Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 415 of over 415 interviews

Employee Referral19%
Recruiter9%
HardAverageEasy

Check Point Software Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies

Interview

A fairly quick and professional process, with the question's level matching expectations according to the role. timing is comfortable, not a long process, would recommend to other people considering .

Interview Questions
  • An algorithm's problem reminding of university
    Answer Question

Check Point Software Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies

Interview

The experience was Professional and Enjoyable - They kept me in the loop on every step from the HR team to the hiring team members. They also scheduled all of the interview steps within a week and around my availability.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

204.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Check Point Software Technologies~6161
Join the conversation on

Check Point Software Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies

Interview

The hr called and scheduale online test, the test was about 2 hours in the codility system, after that hr called and i had a frontal interview mostly questions about strings and arrays, typcial questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Check Point Software Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies

Interview

English test, Linux and networking open test, customer support test and psycotechnical test, in one day. then interviews with one direct boss, and then another interview with second direct boss all together two interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Check Point Software Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies

Interview

ONLINE ASSIGNMENT- they send an exam witch contain three tasks should solve it at two hours , the first question was easy the second was average but the third question was difficult

Interview Questions
  • switch a string and check if it is a polyndrom the other questions I forgot them.

Check Point Software Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies

Interview

First, I received a coding assignment composed of 3 questions. Following that assignment I received an invitation to my first technical interview with the team leader. Although the interview itself was ok and the interviewer was nice and patient, they never returned to me with any update regarding the continuation of the process. After a few weeks of waiting I reached out the interviewer asking for an update, and right away I received the "unfortunately" e-mail from the HR. In my opinion, the way that the process was handled was quite disrespectful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Mar 2022

Interview

after a brief phone talk you get a coding test that has 3 questions to finish in 130min. they use the same questions mostly after reading here. if you get 100% on the coding test you progress to the next interview. 4 interviews in total.

Interview Questions
  • 1. password syntax check. u get a string and need to make sure it has upper and lower characters and numbers and special characters and so on. solution with regex is easy. 2. u get a message and u need to crop it to be K characters, u cant cut in the middle of a word and dont cut spaces. example "something some here we are" K=17 will return "something some". 3. air plane arrange sits. u get a string that represnet the rows in an airplane some of those sits are taken and you need to sit families of 4 toghter as much as possible. can be solved with hashMaps or arrays or even DFS.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Mar 2022

Interview

The head of the team was very nice and friendly throughout the process and did not give a feeling of pressure or discomfort. It was very nice to be interviewed in front of him

Interview Questions
  • I had to give two tutorials, the first for 15 minutes on what I choose, the second on a specific topic chosen for me for an hour

Check Point Software Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies

Interview

Interview for new team. A lot of questions from different topics. They where 5 interviewers, asked about DS and Algo. Prior to that, I had two exercise in place. 1 you choose the language and it is sort of oops test. The second one in C, debugging.

Interview Questions
  • How to detect loop in LinkedList

Check Point Software Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies

Interview

after application it was phone interview they told about the role and ask me about my specialization then there was technical interview that asked backtracking and architecting IR application I had to choose the appropriate data struct and implement in efficient ways

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 415 Interviews

Check Point Software Technologies Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Check Point Software Technologies as 53.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.04 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Software Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Security Analyst and Security Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Check Point Software Technologies takes an average of 20 days when considering 416 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 15 days), whereas Security Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 50 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Check Point Software Technologies according to 416 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 22.21%