Check Point Software Technologies Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 295 of over 295 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Check Point Software Technologies

Featured Interview

Check Point Software Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies

Interview

The first interview was a test on a computer in the checkpoint office with 3 questions in java, C, or C++ languages. You have 3 hours to complete the test. The next interview was a QA test on c language.

Interview Questions
  • Sort array
    Answer Question

Check Point Software Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies

Interview

technical interview, with technical questions. the interviewer was very nice, presented the company, and asked technical questions. took about an hour and a half. didn't qualify for the second interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Check Point Software Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies

Interview

Very nice and fast. They asked me about dockers and k8s. And things I did like architecture etc. they asked me what i wish to do in my new role

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Check Point Software Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies

Interview

first I had a phone interview with the team leader, afterwards an online debugging test, You should know well c stuff and better to know how to use Visual Studio well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Check Point Software Technologies

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies in Apr 2021

Interview

The first level - short programming challenge in Codility The test includes 3 questions for 120 minutes. 1. stonewall wall question in Codility 2. Cut input string until the length of input K, without cutting existing word and no spaces at the end. The company did not return any response after the test completion.

Interview Questions
  • 1. stonewall wall question in Codility 2. Cut input string until the length of input K, without cutting existing word and no spaces at the end. 3. https://www.programmersought.com/article/11471762147

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview was in codility. Three questions. One of the question was to insert the number 5 into another number such that the new number will be big as possible.

Interview Questions
  • insert the number 5 into another number such that the new number will be big as possible.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies (San Francisco, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

I had a 45 minute interview. The first 30 minutes or so consisted of some general questions about my previous work and academic experiences. The last 15 minutes I was presented with an example case/problem and asked how I would work through it.

Interview Questions
  • What strategies did you find most/least successful in your previous internship experience?

Check Point Software Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies in Apr 2021

Interview

Initial call with Hiring Manager, second call with sales manager and then a panel interview which involved a presentation and mock cold call. Very easy process, everyone was super helpful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Check Point Software Technologies

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies in Mar 2021

Interview

Interview Questions
  • 3 stages: first stage a test on codility website: you get 3 questions : check password according to restrictions, add '5' to every digit place a number to check which number is the largest, and parse a string to see what size of every file type(music/video/image/other) is on the string. 2nd stage is in front of the team leader, 1st q. is you get an array of ints and return it in random order, 2nd q. is to build a class that hold a log file that many classes can reach it but only one instance (singelton) of this file. didnt get to the last intreview.
4 people found this interview helpful

Check Point Software Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an interview with the lead Product Manager and an assignment which is to be presented in the next interview. The process left me with a good impression of the company.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a product you like and what you would change in it.

Application

Interview

An exam on computer - wireshark,logical questions,etc the exam is done in a room with other candidates. if you pass it, you are called to a interview with the team leader. then you will have: team leader interview - technical and personal group leader interview - technical and personal HR interview and personal Went smooth, all were very nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 295 Interviews