KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

57 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Check Point Software Technologies and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company

May 21, 2022 - Field Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coworkers, Boss, Product, Values, Work-Life Balance

Cons

Extremely cheap company, who does not invest enough in marketing

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Check Point is a great place to grow as a cybersecurity professional

May 18, 2022 - Security Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Check Point is great. There is room to grow as professional. Check Point has a broad portfolio, I see that as a plus, because I get to learn about other technologies, and to have a holistic view of cybersecurity. I am happy with the salary, compensation package and stock options. The culture at Check Point is to help each other and collaborate. It is a very friendly environment, and you can see it across all regions from Americas, EMEA, & APAC.

Cons

When you work for a technology company, you need to drink from the firehouse. Technology is constantly changing and it makes it hard to become an expert on everything. You have to pick and choose what you are passionate about and focus on that area of expertise.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

New employee this year. Finding my way at Check Point.

May 2, 2022 - Security Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great resources and deep knowledge. They encourage collaboration as much as possible. Lots of training resources. Technical contacts are available and always willing to help. They value their employees, people who work here are passionate about what they do. Long term industry leader and excellent products that cover all security needs, not just firewalls. Current software fixed issue they had with older products. I work with a very supportive and positive team. So different than my previous employer. Long term employees are still here which is a good sign it's a place people want to stay.

Cons

Known as a firewall company but they have a complete security product portfolio. Since they have been around a long time there are old products still in use that need to be replaced to use latest version of software. This isn't anything different in the industry. Working with a broad portfolio of products can be a challenge, there's a lot to know about. I'm on the engineering side working on designs and implementations. It's hard to know it all and you aren't expected to. SMEs and PMs can assist, resources are available.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

A Career Choice

May 18, 2022 - Head of Evangelists in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Most importantly, Check Point has worked closely with me for 19+ years to encourage me and help me grow professionally through a number of different roles in different groups within the company. Most recently, Check Point took a chance on me and repurposed a role that came available to allow me to move into it, which I am grateful for.

Cons

Our biggest challenge is getting our message out to the world on a greater scale. We are addressing this with a plan to hire on more colleagues ASAP.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

If you are passionate about security and helping companies = Check Point!

May 10, 2022 - Chief Information Security Officer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Check Point has the history (yup...Gil invented Stateful Firewall) the entire product suite for Cloud, Premise and endpoints, the best "protection" rather than detection and has the smartest people doing great things. The training program with labs and documentation is unbelievable. The passion of our experts...I've just never seen this before anywhere!

Cons

Working with time shift of Israel HQ is sometimes an issue.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

The best company in the industry to work for

May 19, 2022 - Lead Consultant in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible and relaxed working environment. Ability to work from home. Check Point has the best products and people in the industry.

Cons

Promotions are not very easy to get

7. 5.0