Chemsearch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chemsearch

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Chemsearch (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone call with hiring manager folllowed by a video interview with hiring manager and potential manager then an in person interview with managers. Able to do ride along with current reps to get sense of business before accepting position

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chemsearch (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview went very smoothly. The representative was friendly and told me about herself and about the company. The whole time it felt like I was talking to a friend rather then professionally for an interview. it was definitely a great experience and I look forward to interviewing with them again in the future.

Interview Questions

• What are your two strengths you would say you possess.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chemsearch (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

It was very laid back. My interviewer was honest and polite. It was a little unorthodox but still a great experience. Showed the income potential and how much money you can make over a long period of time. The last part of the process is a ride along. If you can see yourself talking to farmers then this is a perfect job for you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

Interview

Had 4 interviews. The first was done by phone call, just a basic rundown of the company along with a get to know you. The second was a digital interview that last about 15 minutes(you film yourself on your computer and then submit). The third is a face time interview, and the forth is a face to face.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Along with personality questions and situational questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chemsearch (El Paso, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

There were two interviews scheduled. The first day's interview with the territory sales manager was general and aimed at getting an overview of your personality. The sales position requires you to make cold calls and be able to speak comfortably with new prospects. Once you show you can do this in the first interview, the second meeting was more job detailed.

Interview Questions

• Who would some of the competitor vendors be in the El Paso area that I would need to know about.   1 Answer