ChenMed Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ChenMed Interview Questions

Interviews at ChenMed

1. Featured Interview

Physician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at ChenMed in October 2018.

Interview

It’s a longer than average interview process which seemed annoying at first but I respect it having gone through all the motions. They are very professional and accommodating as well as welcoming and friendly.

Interview Questions

ChenMed Response

May 2, 2019 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Hello Anonymous, thanks for your review and glad you had a positive experience overall and of course, congrats on your acceptance! Welcome to the Chenmed Family!

Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ChenMed (Decatur, GA) in October 2018.

Interview

Very Lengthy Interview Process. Spoke with over 6 individuals and there was little reading of how they would be making a selection. It was a bit overwhelming, but I am glad I experienced this type of interview process.

Interview Questions

ChenMed Response

Feb 13, 2019 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Appreciate the thoughts. I'm glad there was a positive take away from the interview process and you were able to experience a panel style, Targeted Selection methodology approach. We are always... More

IT Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ChenMed in August 2013.

Interview

Initial contact was by e-mail followed by a phone call (the next day) to setup a phone interview. A second email was sent requesting confirmation of phone interview appointment.
    Three interviewers joined the call. The interview was friendly and relaxed. The atmosphere and IT work environment / style were described as been like a start-up company. Dress style was casual to professional, depending on personal taste (for the IT department, at least). Questions were asked by each interviewer based on skills described in resume. Total lenght of phone interview was a bit under 30 minutes. There were about 3 business days from the 1st e-mail until the interview time.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ChenMed (Miami, FL).

Interview

Very disorganized and unprofessional. Randomly got calls for weeks asking me questions, then to finally bring me in. Interview was ok, average. I followed up with HR, never heard back and also with Interviewer and nothing. Not even a follow up call from HR (called after interview and a few others) is really tacky especially after writing/calling them a few times.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

May 1, 2018 – Director of Talent Acquisition

I apologize for your negative experience of the interview process. We take pride in our professionalism and focus on overall candidate experience. We have created SLA documents on response times... More

Head of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ChenMed (Miami, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

Handled by a headhunter. Didn't know much about the company so was apprehensive. Wound up flying down to Miami to meet the team and fell in love with the organization.

Interview Questions

• I was asked primarily about my work experience as it related to marketing to determine experience. Also did a couple of real-life case examples with executives to determine how I think about and process information.   Answer Question

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami Gardens, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ChenMed (Miami Gardens, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Basically i had 3 interviews.
    The First one was on the phone were they basically gave me a usual screen to set up the second interview
    The second was with the hiring managers they greeted me with respect and made the interview experience very comfortable
    To my suprise i got a 3rd interview which was with the Director of my department

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you have a problem you can't fix while in a busy atmosphere?   1 Answer

May 2, 2018 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Congratulations on your offer and glad you had a positive experience with us. Welcome to the Family!

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ChenMed (Miami, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview was 2 part. Young lady was very nice and sat with me for 15 minutes. She at first offered me a job I was not qualified for. Then noticed a front desk opening I was qualified for.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked front desk before? Have you had experience in customer service? Have you had experience answering a multi-line phone? Can you multi-task?   1 Answer

May 1, 2018 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank your for your note and taking the time to review. For great candidates (like yourself) we do routinely look for open opportunities that may be of interest based on your interview and... More

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ChenMed.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter after submitting my application. I then had to do a 3o minute personality quiz online. After that they set up my first interview. It went well so they had me come back the next day to speak to someone else.

Interview Questions

ChenMed Response

Feb 13, 2019 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for the time invested to interview with us and despite no offer, I'm very happy that you had a positive candidate experience. Candidate experience, whether the results were offer/no... More

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami Gardens, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ChenMed (Miami Gardens, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

Most HR departments simply execute an interview script with questions hardly pertaining to my actual job to be. In this case though, the interviewers knew exactly what they were talking about. Not only did they quiz me on the coding and architecture stuff, but also started brainstorming with me through real-world scenarios found in healthcare. It was a real challenge, but was able to show that I fit into their culture. And that is exactly what they are interested in: the cultural aspects. They believe that coding can be learned, and taught by their senior mentors, but that fitting into an innovative culture is the key to making it there. I agree with that approach.
    When they ask about the SOLID principles, they are not interested in just stating what they are, but to actually describe them with samples. They then retested those principles with actual diagrams and code samples on the whiteboard. Very cool if you ask me. It was one of the hardest interviews in my career, and worth every second of my time.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ChenMed (Miami, FL).

Interview

Meeting with 3 people, they each asked me questions. I felt very comfortable the entire time. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. They also showed me around and introduced me to people.

Interview Questions

ChenMed Response

Jun 1, 2018 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Thanks for taking the time to review our interview process. I'm really happy that the interview team made you feel comfortable and were warm/welcoming. The office tour is something we recently... More