Cherokee Nation Businesses Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cherokee Nation Businesses Interview Questions

Interviews at Cherokee Nation Businesses

2.3

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cherokee Nation Businesses.

Interview

Interview was easy, more of a conversation. Recruiter contacted me for phone screening and sent program manager my resume. A few weeks later I met with the pm. Overall the process was short and straightforward.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cherokee Nation Businesses (Tulsa, OK) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online and got a call to schedule face to face panel interview. There were suppose to be few other people joining the panel, but they were in meeting so only one person showed up to the panel interview. When you had a panel interview schedule, how come others were in other meeting? Looks like they already had a candidate selected and wasted everyone else's time.

Military Installation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cherokee Nation Businesses (Washington, DC) in April 2019.

Interview

Initial contact by email within a week or so of applying. Brief phone screening a few days later. Scheduled interview via email. Had to follow up to confirm the day and time slot requested were actually agreed. Interview held about 3 wks from initial application. It was scheduled for 1 hour but actually went over about 5-10 min. Two interviewers due to a prior person mentoring/backing up a newer person. That worked fine; not an impediment. Questions came from a tailored written list in apparently prioritized chronology. Email notification 2-3 days later that was not selected for offer.

Interview Questions

• Relate an experience that illustrates what skills you have relevant to the position.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cherokee Nation Businesses (Tulsa, OK) in September 2018.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn. One phone interview with the HR member. One on-site interview with the hiring team / management. Process took less than one week. The building is very nice and every single person was friendly. The culture shines through every person I met. They are excited about driving change and working hard.

Security Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal City, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cherokee Nation Businesses (Crystal City, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

I was subject to two telephonic interviews and two in-person interviews. One with the hiring official and one with the hiring official and the client agency representative. The interview environment was a SKIF in the tenant agency offices.

Interview Questions

• Standard but asked if I was a subject matter expert in NISPOM   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cherokee Nation Businesses.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. I was contacted by the Program Manager over this particular project. We discussed my skills and items listed on my resume. She then scheduled a face-to-face interview with the Govt. Customer for the following week. I met face-to-face with the customer and the Program Manager. They asked me several questions regarding my skill set. The interview lasted for an hour. After leaving the interview I received a call 30 minutes later offering me the job.

Laundry Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jay, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cherokee Nation Businesses (Jay, OK) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was very professional.i did a walk through of the facility and was told how things run. I was ask what i thought about working there and said i think ill like it here..i felt very comfortable during the interview.

Interview Questions

• If i have a problem with hours offered.   1 Answer

Healthcare Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cherokee Nation Businesses (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

I was called and asked 5 questions about my experience in the field. The entire conversation took less than 15 mins. Questions were open-ended. I never felt the questions put me on the spot. Very laid back.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in this type of healthcare?   1 Answer

N/A Interview

Application

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiting manager with information about the position. We had a brief phone screen regarding the job, job requirements, my qualifications, etc. There were several follow-up calls and emails.

Food and Beverage Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roland, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cherokee Nation Businesses (Roland, OK) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with the Director of Hospitality and reviewed resume. He was pleasantly happy with resume and said he wanted to offer the job right away. I was then sent for a drug screen and provided paperwork for background check.

Interview Questions

• Do you have and food and beverage experience?   1 Answer