Cheyenne Regional Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheyenne, WY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center (Cheyenne, WY) in May 2016.

Interview

It was pretty standard and the questions were not very difficult. They mostly want to know if you fit the culture more than anything. Showed up and there was a room with about 6 people who interviewed me at once.

Interview Questions

• What are good reasons for missing work?   1 Answer
    • Name a time when you had to solve a difficult problem.   1 Answer

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by HR to submit five references. ALL references had to reply to requested information email to move my application along. I had an interview with the managers of several units and then an interview on the floor.

Interview Questions

• Basic behaviour questions. They want to make sure you play nice with others.   Answer Question

Human Resource Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheyenne, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center (Cheyenne, WY) in May 2013.

Interview

The company used an online assessment at the time of the application and used behavior based questions during the process. Interviewed with manager and some members of the team - positive experience!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you dealt with a conflict with a coworker, what was the issue and how did you handle it? Is there anything you would have done differently after reflection?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They set the wage based on experience and internal equity - very standard.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheyenne, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center (Cheyenne, WY).

Interview

The interview process is much different now than when I first gained employment. Now, there are interview teams who are trained in the interview process. They are more educated on the onboarding process and the importance of representing the organization as a desirable place to work. Now, the questions are mostly behavior based. Interviewer is encouraged to probe deeper when the answer is too superficial. There are multiple layers of the interview. There is a mandatory skill survey that helps assist the interviewers in gaining perspective about the perspective employee's talents and areas to improve.

RN Clinical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheyenne, WY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center (Cheyenne, WY) in August 2012.

Interview

Lots of flowery talk about how they want good people, the Studor group, values, how they were changing things, group interviews, desperate for people, obviously, offer ok wages, but despite all the promises made by this nice group of people, complete horror show after you get hired, hit the ground running, no floor orientation, super short staffed. Couldn't "feel" the smiley faces from the nice people who interviewed me and were so enthusiastic to hire me.

Interview Questions

• None, they spent all this money buying a personality test that you have to take so they can ask you meaningless questions based on results.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got the pay I wanted, but it still wasn't worth loosing my rn license.....would NEVER bring my family there, dangerous work enviroment

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheyenne, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center (Cheyenne, WY) in January 2012.

Interview

I had a phone call interview first & was then asked to come meet with leadership of the department for a formal interview. My references were checked between the phone interview and the formal interview. I met with the department leaders for the formal interview at the location of the prospective job.

Interview Questions

• Good things about past jobs. Struggles with past job leadership & how I handled it. Struggles with past co-workers & how I handled them. What I expected this job to consist of. What is a good reason for missing work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

When given the salary package, I asked if this salary took my experience into account. As it was on the lower side of the scale given with the job. They did increase it somewhat after I asked. Nothing else was negotiable at all.