ChildCare Careers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at ChildCare Careers

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ChildCare Careers (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

1. Apply by sending in your resume to the recruiter.
    2. The recruiter replies by sending you a preliminary application you fill online.
    3. The recruiter decides if she likes to interview you after you send in the application.
    4. If yes you interview at her office or at a remote location like a college campus or a job fair.
    5. If hired you will need to get a health screening, vaccinations ( TB, Measles, dTAP), and have a Livescan Fingerprinting done.
    6. The whole process can take about a month.
    7. After fingerprints cleared you will be sent an email detailing when the orientation and paperwork appointment is. This can take about two hours.
    8. You will receive assignments by phone and can check upcoming assignments online.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with children?   1 Answer
    • Do you have experience working with children?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Assistant Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ChildCare Careers.

Interview

Applied through Craigslist. Was contacted a day later and went in for an interview the following week. Was hired after the background check was successful. Had to spend time filling out an application and discussing work experience, education and how far of a travel I was willing to make. Lady was very nice and helpful. She was genuine and was looking to help anyway she could.

Negotiation

None

Teaching Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ChildCare Careers in December 2013.

Interview

Simple process. I don't really have anything to add. It was a standard interview with the same basic questions most other companies ask. What makes you a good fit? What is your experience with teaching/children? What were some of the challenges etc

Interview Questions

• It was over 3 years ago, but standard questions of matching fit with the company etc It was a standard interview with the same basic questions most other companies ask. . What makes you a god fit? What is your experience with teaching/children? What were some of the challenges etc   Answer Question

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ChildCare Careers (Santa Ana, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

They just hire people who need a job and they only pay 10.50 per hour and they call you to sub and the lady was very rude. I quit within 3 months.

Interview Questions

• what makes you a better person to be a Substitute Teacher?   Answer Question

Assistant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ChildCare Careers (San Mateo, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview with office manager after viewing several videos regarding employer expectations of the new employee. Personal information was not asked and questions about knowledge of State funded preschools and licensing for preschools.
    Question on preference for specific age of children and which curriculum types I was familiar with. I was explained rules regarding conduct. The wages are based on ECE units and other educational achievements.

Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Highland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ChildCare Careers (Highland, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

The process took a while because you have to wait on the background to ome back. Its not a bad company ir just not relible.

Interview Questions

• Do you have kids?   1 Answer
    • What experince do you have with Child Care?   1 Answer

Assistant Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ChildCare Careers.

Interview

The initial interview process began with a group interview with approx. 15-20 others. This was a get to know you session that was fairly relaxed.

Interview Questions

• All questions were aimed at getting to know you and qualifications you have.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Lead Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ChildCare Careers.

Interview

apply in person, ask about your work history, education, and why you want to work with childern. Your have to pass background check before been hired.