Childcare Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Childcare Network Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2017

1.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Childcare Network.

Interview

Easy, was interviewed by director and offered the job that day. The interview was fairly simple, I was asked about my education and experience in the education field. I was hired within a week and the paperwork was easy to submit.

Preschool Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Childcare Network in May 2017.

Interview

Submitted my application and resume online. They called me with in 3 days and scheduled an interview. Was very polite and respectful. Felt like they really listened to what I had to say.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Childcare Network (Norcross, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was quick and easy. I applied this job by walk-in. Apparently they are short of staff. I filed some papers and they asked me several basic questions and that's it. But I need to do the background check and get my teaching level evaluated by the PDS before they could hire me. Those were something I had to do by myself.

Interview Questions

• If a child forgot to wear his coat when his mother picks him up, and the mom had a bad day and take it all on you, what will you do/say?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Childcare Network (Valdosta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

During the interview I filled out the application and had a verbal talk with the director about the job. After looking over my application, I was asked questions about my experience with children. We went over the handbook and made sure everything was correct on my application.

Anonymous Employee in Nicholasville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Childcare Network (Nicholasville, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

Simple. All they ask is if you have any preference on an age group and if you have any previous experience. The center I applied for was so understaffed that I got the job immediately.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an age preference?   1 Answer

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Childcare Network.

Interview

I had never heard of the company before, but I was in need of a job immediately, due to being laid off to the one I held at the time. I applied through Glassdoor, got a call the next day, and interviewed the day after. Management was friendly, the interview wasn't too long. I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mostly situational--"what would you do if" scenarios. For instance, what would you do if children were fighting?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Childcare Network (Little Rock, AR) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was nothing too stressfull, I didn't even prepare and it was an Easy interview, they either instantly love you or hate you.They loved me so the interview was super easy, I loved it.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about the common core?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They didn't negotiate on pay at all.

School Age Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Childcare Network (Valdosta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Directors are straight forward with you. They ask your opinion and tell you how the job works and what happens day to day. They take you in a tour and show you where you would/will be.

Interview Questions

• Work experience and how I feel about certain things involving kids. It was all situational questions.   Answer Question

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Childcare Network (Columbus, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

I drove to the childcare network after i was called and i sat down with the director she asked me about myself and my family and she looked over my papers then she asked when can I start, got a job that day.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Childcare Network (Arlington, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Wonderful we discuss pay looked at the building and the class I would be teaching. Very friendly staff. She asked me about what curriculum I have used in the past just made me felt so comfortable and I'm usually nervous.

Interview Questions

• If you and another staff have problems how would you solve it?   Answer Question