China Custom Manufacturing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at China Custom Manufacturing

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at China Custom Manufacturing (Fremont, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied through a friend, I got the phone interview it was about an hour, Nothing too technical. The interviewer even asked a lots questions about my family.

Then I got the onsite interview, it took a lots time for them to book my flight and they told me there would be a company housing to stay. But when I got there, they told me the place was filled so I could stay on their couch for the night before the interview which is ridiculous.

The actual interview was really long, they asked me about 20 behavior questions, they even asked how to communicate with the other company's accountant. They told me they will let me know the result after a week,they sent me an email ask if I was available a month after the interview, I told them I am still available and I was happy to have another interview , but I've never heard anything back from them.

Sales Interview

Interview

The manager is really nice. Introduce you to the company profile and such. He also cares about what job you are suitable for and what your expectations are. However, the company looks a little dis-organized. Mandarin is a plus I think.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at China Custom Manufacturing.

Interview

Submitted resume, took a week or two to get phone call. Did in person interview the same week. 2 weeks later was contacted for the second round interview. A lot of emailing to schedule appointments so check your email often. The boss fell asleep during the interview but he seemed really nice. The interview was mostly done with the HR lady who was very nice.

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at China Custom Manufacturing (Fremont, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

On site interview for about 2 hours. Hiring manager asked basic interview questions. The CEO also interview you and show you the company's product. Interview switched between English and Chinese (Mandarin) occasionally. The HR is nice overall. The company is small and it is pretty hard to find.

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at China Custom Manufacturing in June 2013.

Interview

phone screening, then on site interview for one hour

Accounting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at China Custom Manufacturing.

Interview

One phone interview, 2 onsite interviews. HR person is friendly and the boss seems easy going too. Be prepare to answer whole brunch of "interview" interview questions. But not too hard to answer.

Have better offer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at China Custom Manufacturing (Fremont, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process is conducted by the secretary and the president. The interview requires the person to answer an approximately 3 page of questions orally, and some conversations in Mandarin Chinese depending on the person's race. The president will give a short speech about his company, the career of this industry, and showing the person some carbon fiber filled plastic parts to arouse one's curiosity to his business. The whole interview process will take about 1-2.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected scenario in the interview is that the president might have fallen asleep while the interview is continuing.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at China Custom Manufacturing in March 2012.

Interview

The first interview was fine because I was interviewed by a very nice lady. We talked about things outside the interview. It was fun talking with her, but when it comes to the boss, he was not prepared. There were also times when there was silent and didn't have anything to ask because they didn't prepare questions. No reply after I went for the second interview until I called them.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle an unexpected problem/unreasonable customer?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at China Custom Manufacturing in February 2012.

Interview

Their interviews were a joke. They asked questions that didn't pertain to the job. There were also times when there was silent and didn't have anything to ask because they didn't prepare questions. Three interviews consisted of very little content and a lot of taking up your time. Each interview was about 1.5 hours. I was falling asleep.