China Development Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

China Development Bank Interview Questions

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at China Development Bank

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at China Development Bank.

Interview

I majored in Spanish and interviewed for a position of translator. So the interview itself was basically translating between Chinese and Spanish base on some articles the interviewee provided. We also exchanged some casual communications in Spanish like my experience in Cuba and etc.

Risk Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at China Development Bank (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in January 2014.

Interview

First, I did online application on November for a full time position in Beijing head quarter. After resume screening, I received email to do on-site test in Beijing about one month later. The test lasts four hours about verbal, writing, logical, and so on. It's not difficult, but very competitive. And one week later, receive invitation to interviews. Followed three rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions

• How would you react when some inevitable mistake happens?   Answer Question

Assistant Loan Review Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at China Development Bank (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in June 2013.

Interview

Not very hard. Just about my resume and ask about my school life. Since I was not majored in business field, the recruiter also asked me how to make up for it.