Choices Market Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Choices Market Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Choices Market

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Choices Market (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

I sat down with the Deli Supervisor for a half an hour interview. We did a bit of a tour of the store. He asked me about vaccinations and I handed in proof of same.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Choices Market (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Process was lengthy (6-8 weeks) requiring significant time investments interviewing with multiple levels. Some of the conversations were characterized by lack of professionalism and global/industry level business acumen generally. Poor communication throughout the pre-employment process. Bottom line is this employer does not know what they want, nor do they have professional, structured recruitment practices in place. Withdrew my candidacy and signed elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Generic, traditional interview questions. Tell us about yourself, walk me through your resume, what do you know about the organization, strengths/weaknesses etc. No situational, behavioural or stress questions. Easy interviews at every level.   Answer Question

Store Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Choices Market (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2010.

Interview

Hire on spot because they are desperate for staff

Negotiation

No negotiation