Cincinnati Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cincinnati Interview Questions

Administrative Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Contacted by email. I was asked to block off 3 hours for a panel interview followed by a skills test. There were 3 or 4 panelists. Each would ask a question before moving onto the next panelist. First part of the interview was about my experience, followed by questions related to the job.

Interview Questions

• Lots of situational questions, how would I react, respond.   Answer Question

Operator Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

The process is very long. I first applied 2 yrs ago and it took a long while to finally get an interview. It starts as applying online. Then the applicant must pass a skills test and if passed, applicant will be placed on an eligibility list determined by the Civil Service Commission. If all goes well with that, hopefully a recruiter contacts you for an interview which is conducted in front of a panel.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cincinnati.

Interview

Met with a panel of people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati in October 2012.

Interview

Panel interview, rather simple questions. Your basic interview questions. Every department is slightly different. Sometimes there is a test involved like writing a memo, report, etc.They are typically pretty easy though. Most questions are your typical interview questions though. Tell about a time where you...For accountant there may or may not be an initial civil service exam. I didn't take one but it depends on the situation.

Sanitarian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2011.

Interview

They were very thoughtful in their questions and seemed to be very clear to what they were looking for in terms of experience and expertise. It was a group interview so I got a chance to interview them too and get a feel for the people I'd be working with.

Interview Questions

• How many years have you been a sanitarian? Where else did you work? What experience do you have with public health?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2011.

Interview

Civil Service Test. The Civil Service Test was held in the Duke Energy Convention Center. Those who scored highest were in interview pool, then you had to wait for a department to call you for an interview. The interview I ended up getting was with the 911 dispatch office. It was a panel interview with police and civilian supervisors on the opposite side of the table from me.

Service Worker I Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati in September 2009.

Interview

You apply for the job turn in the application once they call you back you go into a meeting room in front of the city bosses and they drill you for a half hour on the info of the job