Circles Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Circles Interview Questions

2.4

On-site Concierge Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Circles (Waltham, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

I met with 3 individuals separately. Rob (HR), Liz (On-Site Manager), and Wouter (General Manager) that day.They were all very professional and courteous. I could tell that they were all trying to make me feel as comfortable as possible, and that is greatly appreciated. Each conversation was relaxed and they all wanted to know about my customer service background. I thought I did well and I left the office feeling confident. Luckily for me, they called me later on that day and made me a great offer. Rob from HR was very pleasant on the phone and he kept insisting that he thought I was going to be a great fit. I felt the same way! I accepted the job offer!

Interview Questions

• To be honest, they all asked different types of questions. The only common question was in regards to my customer service background.   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Interview

interviewed with 4 VP's and had a final phone interview with an out of state VP. The interviews are all separate and last for 30 to 40 minutes. They all ask about what you like about your position, what type of experience do you have that would be beneficial to this role. How are you at juggling different personality and needs.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel that you have no room to currently grow in your current position?   Answer Question

Customer Service Prof Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Circles.

Interview

Applied online with indeed.com,got a call the next day with a phone interview and the asked to go for a face to face the next day. Once there got asked a bunch of past exPerience. Had to complete a mock phone test,just getting a fake call from the recruiter pretending to be a client.. After that met with a team leader and currently awaiting an answer

Senior Service Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Circles.

Interview

Applied on craigslist, received a call from a recruiter, came in for an interview where they explained their casual nature and asked about customer service history and had you do a pretend phone call with the recruiter to see how well you handled it and they had you do a timed google search (ie, what are 5 sushi restaurant names in LA and you had to google it and write it on the paper)

Interview Questions

• Although I found it easy, some colleagues said they thought it was difficult... They had you put on a headset and receive a call from a recruiter pretending to be a client and they wanted you to handle the call as you would in real life.   Answer Question

Service Professional Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Circles in October 2013.

Interview

Phone Screen

Skills Test- 20 questions you need to complete in 15 minutes and you need to get at least 15 to pass.

Mock Phone call- Can range from Dining Reservations,Tickets or Suggestions.
    If you add value, build a relationship, and don;t sound transactional you will pass. If you want to go over the top be unique.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions recruiters may try to scare you but none have really work in the call center environment to give you actual feedback on what really takes place. If they don't like you they will get one of the TL's that will always say no.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation pay is $14

FYI- If you get an interview and get an offer like 2-3 days before the class that means they are struggling to fill the class.

If you have to wait two weeks that means your one of the first and you will probably get a better schedule.

Customer Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Circles (Chelmsford, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

I was contacted on two separate occasions regarding scheduling an interview. After the two phone calls to schedule my interview, I finally was finally able to meet with one of their HR employees. Their HR representative was very nice but extremely unclear and lacked a majority of information about the job. As it turns out, she was not allowed to say much about the position for contracting and privacy reasons.

During the interview she asked me lots of questions regarding my computer skills, use, and speed. After the questions, she asked me to demonstrate my skills through taking a call from her (in a different room) and fulfilling a customer service request similar to that needed for everyday job functions. It wasn't very hard. Overall the interview process was very informal and comfortable, however It lacked some very important and detailed information about the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer who is already agitated from another employee who had made a minor mistake fulfilling their request.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pay was reasonable so they offered and I accepted.

Travel Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Circles (Boston, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

Was called into office where I spoke with the current HR representative, my direct supervisor and a member of upper management. They asked basic questions, and had me do a mock concierge scenario. I was told I would hear back in a few days but asked to be told on the spot as I would be traveling the next week. They obliged and hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Circles in January 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was called within a day or two. Couldn't make first scheduled interview and they easily gave me a new date. Sowed up and was escorted into a room where I was asked to complete a questionnaire of 20 easy questions that took a tiny bit of research. For example, What do orange roses signify? or where was the 2001 national Native American Festival held. I was timed and then HR came back in and glanced at my answers, enough was correct (like 15 or more out of 20). Then I had to do another exercise , talked to someone else about cliche interview stuff. SOmeone else came in and offered me the job. She was very nice and friendly, could talk about anything at all.

Interview Questions

• One exercise is to do a mock call from a card member. It is difficult because the call will be about something you don't have any idea about probably. They are understanding and it's easy enough to do well   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not too much room for negotiation.... I believe there is one base pay amount

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Circles (Chelmsford, MA) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied to Circles for a Customer Service position and received a call back from their HR department the very next day. The HR Representative cut straight to the point with me and asked me if I could start in two weeks. Before considering her offer I asked her a few questions regarding the position which she answered in a very snappy tone.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask me any questions but wanted to hire me on the spot with out any sort of formal interview . When I turned down the offer, the HR Representative hung up on me when I was in the middle of thanking her for her time.   Answer Question

I was very put off by the fact that no one seemed to want to sit down with me for a face to face interview.

Customer Service Representative At Circles Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Circles (Chelmsford, MA) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied on line and got a phone call shortly after. Had phone interview. Was asked to complete an online assessment and online simulation of the job. Then I was asked to come in next day for a face to face interview. Upon arrival, a paper application was handed to me to fill out. Then a 20 question test that you are given a computer to look up the answers in a specified amount of time. Then 3 essay questions on paper for a writing sample. Then a mock scenario of a typical phone call. Then finally a face to face interview with recruiter followed by an interview with a mid level manager. (Who was handed my information 2 minutes before they came in the room.) Was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

Being a concierge is not quite what I was looking for