Citizens Energy Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citizens Energy Group Interview Questions

3.2

Applications Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Energy Group (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2016.

Interview

Panel Interview with lot of behavioral questions. But no response from HR for whatsoever since it is almost 30 days after my interview. I did couple of follow-ups and no response.

Interview Questions

• Attention to Details
      Very Challenging techniques that was applied but did not work
      1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Energy Group (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2016.

Interview

Waited months after applying before they called for interview, but then I was interviewed and hired within a couple weeks. They do behavioral interviews, so google how to approach them if your unfamiliar. I'm glad I was prepared.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when....   1 Answer

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Citizens Energy Group (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager which resulted in offer from recruiting firm. The next communication was a request for salary expectations followed by an offer from the recruiting firm. After agreeing on a start date, the offer letter was issued.

Negotiation

Gave range and got offered low end of range.

Oracle Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Energy Group (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2011.

Interview

Phone interview to match your skills with job requirement and duties. A week later called for on-site group interview. It is behavioral interview question to match whether you have the right skills for the job. Then, the called another on-site group interview with question more on your short term goals, and what can you bring the value to the company. After that, they give you an offer in writing.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Energy Group.

Interview

Great HR team. Very defined process. Behavioral interview always. Typically panel interview. Responses from HR we're slow. Managers were great to chat with. Culture very defined. Still offers pension.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with ambiguous information.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Long