Citrus College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citrus College Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2017

Supervisor Interview

Interview

I had two interviews and both were with sterile, robotic committee members. Overall, the process was cold and uninviting.

The first interview consisted of a writing sample with a 20 minute time limit, after which I was given 12 questions and 10 minutes to prepare and jot notes before meeting the interview committee. The interview itself consisted of being asked the same 12 questions by seven committee members who took turns reading each question then staring at me or taking notes as I answered the question. I think one person smiled once or twice.

The second interview consisted of nine questions and I had no prep time; there were three committee members. The process was the same as the first interview, being read a question in a monotone tone and then blankly stared at while I answered the question. The committee members also took notes when not staring at me. Nobody smiled or provided interaction during this interview.

Both interviews had absolutely no feedback or conversation involved and again, were very sterile, robotic, and cold. Also, the timeline was quite slow and it took HR a long time to contact me at each step in the process, especially with the "thanks but no thanks" email.

Interview Questions

• Describe experience with diversity.   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendora, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrus College (Glendora, CA).

Interview

Initial interview was with an HR rep. Second interview was with a panel where I presented pieces from my portfolio. The process itself was rather short, I got the job offer the day after the panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through the creative process of a piece from your portfolio.   Answer Question

Mathematics Instructor (2008) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendora, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrus College (Glendora, CA).

Interview

Very informal for an Adjunct Position that lasted less than 10 minutes. Just a quick inspection to see if I earned my Master's degree. I explained I have taught everything from Pre-Algebra to (1st / 2nd year calculus at Cal Poly, Pomona to Advanced Engineering Mathematics, and taught at Riverside City College also. The dean seemed content,

Interview Questions

• What are your general qualify classifications.   1 Answer

Student Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendora, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Citrus College (Glendora, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview set up was laid out nicely with through HR, they explained that I would have 20 minutes to do a writing sample in a quiet room. While I was waiting on the panel interview portion, I was given a list of the interview questions to review.

The panel interview started with a 5 minute presentation I had prepared. Not being aware I was timed, the panel started to whisper among each other which distracted me and I soon realized I was over time. The panel took turn asking questions and it was hard to read any reaction or personality.

Academic Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendora, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citrus College (Glendora, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

short but meaningful questions were asked. make sure you answer honestly and have letters of recommendations from professors you've taken and received no lower than an A letter grade. Also, be sure to dress appropriately. They may ask for your class schedule, a requirement is to be enrolled in at least 12 units to be considered for the federal work study program

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citrus College in February 2012.

Interview

Panel interview of 7-9 panel members, each asking pre-selected questions. Prior to the panel interview I was given word/excel test and a chance to review panel questions. Process took about two hours from the testing time to the end of the panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience and how it applies to the position you are applying for.   Answer Question