City Union Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

City Union Bank Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.4

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at City Union Bank.

Interview

I got selected through campus placement, initially, they took three rounds
    1. Essay Writing
    2. Group discussion (Current topics)
    3. Personal Interview
    there was no elimination round, in the personal round they asked to me very basics questions, it was so easy for me, the time duration was approximate 15 minutes, be confident in yourself, I think this was the easiest interview for me, after two days they announced the result, the final interview was took place at their head office by the one of the director ,

Interview Questions

• 1.Golden Rules of Accounting
      2.working capital cycle
      3. about four stroke petrol engine
      4. tell me about your place where you belong and what special about your place
      5. what you know about our organisation and its CEO   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at City Union Bank (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Its clearly showed interview is just for eye wash. as per my profile they cant fit me in any position even though am technically skilled.. my request is they should call for interview after study candidates profile. i have matched with all the required eligibility, but i could not match with the caste which they are expecting.. they are giving preference to bramins.. unnecessarily i wasted around 8000 rs for travelling and stay for this recruitment purpose. if they shortlisted the profile and call for interview it should be fine. it is purely braminical domination interview.

Interview Questions

• In technical interview, most of the questions are personal. They not even see the resume fully.. asked one technical question regarding sql server which i have answered.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City Union Bank (Chennai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The first round is of written test. It consists of three sections current affairs, logical reasoning, language, technical questions. If you cleared the written test you will be qualified for the technical interview. After the technical interview there is a HR interview too.

Anonymous Employee in Thanjavur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at City Union Bank (Thanjavur (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

1. Aptitude round - This will be the first round with aptitude questions. Happens either with computers or written. East to crack. So no need to worry.

2. Essay - You have to write an essay on the topic what they give. I got the topic "Boons and Banes of Demonitization"

3. Personal Interview: Testing your skills and about your personality. Do not talk about what you don't know.

Interview Questions

• I'm basically from finance background, So questions like "Golden rules of Accounts", etc will be posted to you.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Thanjavur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at City Union Bank (Thanjavur (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

First round was General Aptitude and second round was F2F Interview. The first round was conducted online and had 100 questions. In the second round, a person's technical ability and confidence is tested.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked to test my technical knowledge and also the spoken skills.   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at City Union Bank (Chennai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Essay writing, aptitude, personal interview. They testing our patience. They will also check our marketing skills by giving you case scenario. Even they are checking our stress level too. Sometimes they will even shout at you to your patience.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at City Union Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Basically the interview process has three rounds. 1) essay writing : They will give two topics from which we need to select one,then briefly write about the selected topic for about two pages.
    2) Aptitude test: General aptitude with 60 questions.
    3) Personal interview: This round is about 20-25 minutes. They asked about family background and other personal questions.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at City Union Bank (Chennai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

3 ROUNDS..
    1) Essay writing
    2) Aptitude
    3) Personal Interview

Evaluated based on all three rounds..

Interview is little difficult for me. we will feel like there will be some bias based on cast. but we have to overcome and answer for the questions. they are checking our attitude and body language when they are asking questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your area of interest ?
      What is break even point?   1 Answer

Junior Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kumbakonam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at City Union Bank (Kumbakonam (India)).

Interview

3 round of interview process,(1)essay writing,(2) technical interview ,(3) personal interview in head office.essay writing about finance topic to test your knowledge than your writing. Fundamental in finance is more enough for second round of technical interview. Final round gone to kumbakonam head office wer met top level people who interview us to test our patiece,interest towards job.they will ask simple question like tell about your self,from that they will fetch you question.

Anonymous Employee in Thanjavur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at City Union Bank (Thanjavur (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Campus Recruited

So, the opportunity they created is really appreciable.
    Easier one to clear.

Just assessment of basic banking knowledge in written and then personal interview. where, we are asked about our resume. Just simple though.

Interview Questions

• Banking knowledge that's all.   1 Answer