Citywide Mobile Response Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Citywide Mobile Response

Paramedic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citywide Mobile Response (Bronx, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

I called them if they were hiring and they just told me to walk in any day, so I did. My interview took about 10 minutes with the Field Supervisor and he didn't ask much and I was hired right away. I was told that they always gives opportunities to a lot of people and very likely to be hired by them on the spot.

Interview Questions

• When do you want to start working?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation due to no experience, whatever they offered me I took it.

Paramedic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citywide Mobile Response (Bronx, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy without any other challenging questions, was informed of the duties and requirements for the position. Did not explain anything about employees benefits, so you will have this curiosity in your head until you actually get hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were no negotiation done since the salary rate was set on a specific price, no much to talk about that.

Emergency Medical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citywide Mobile Response (Bronx, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

Was not to testing in terms of a Q&A of technical knowledge. They were more concerned with getting all of the specifics of who trained you and what hours your were able to work. The process turned out to be more of a training than an actual interview because the turn over rate for EMT is very high in the company as they said.

Interview Questions

• What school did you go to?
      When can you come in for training.   2 Answers

Negotiation

there is no real negotiation

EMT-Basic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citywide Mobile Response (Bronx, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied online, but after not hearing anything at all for over 10 days, I decided to go in in person. I was lucky enough to actually be interviewed on the spot, and was invited to come in for training. While the initial interview was easy (it was basically checking to see if I had a license, going over my past work experience briefly, and asking me why I wanted to be an EMT), the interview is not the end of the 'interview' process.

They'll invite you back for training (which lasts a week, M-F, 8am-4pm), and you can still fail out if you don't pass training to a sufficient degree. The requirements are a little bit different if you're applying as a driver vs. EMT, but basically the training is kind of an interview as well. Once you finish that, you'll officially be hired.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to become an EMT   1 Answer
    • When did you get your drivers license? Can you drive?   1 Answer