Claro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Claro

2.8

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guaynabo, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Claro (Guaynabo, PR) in February 2015.

Interview

Took forever. Initially i was promised a compensation amount verbally, one the day I arrive at HR to sign my papers, that amount was not provided, instead this was going to be earned in 18 months with a raise every 6 months depending on your outcome. Not once was this mentioned during the entire process, the only reason I signed was due to the fact that I had already quit my former employment.

Interview Questions

• Are you available for another more exciting position?
      How do you feel about working over 60 hrs a week and getting paid for only 40hrs?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Claro (San Juan, PR) in April 2012.

Interview

first interview is in english, then a group interview take a text and your in. It takes months from april to june until the process was complete. People are very friendly. Usually thers a store manager, a district manager, HR personal. they give you a pencil and paper an ask you questions. very sinple questions and you can ansewr them in generic

Negotiation

theres no negotiation process, is a take it or leave it. they give you an offer and make you to sign an agreement of no competencies. benefits are above average but company management have no idea of what the golden rule is.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Claro.

Interview

My interview was very easy. A couple of questions... Nothing technical. They wanted to see my attitude. First the Manager and then the Director. All take about 1 hour (in the morning) and then I signed in the afernoon.

Interview Questions

• They explained me the role and functions and ask me if I was able to execute them.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Claro (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in August 2016.

Interview

the interview was easy, the simple questions. first, the interview was with the direct boss, then the interview was with an intern of human recourses. I had to do a personal quiz in which they identified my personality and many things more.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salvador, Bahia (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Claro (Salvador, Bahia (Brazil)) in January 2015.

Interview

The process was very kindly and easy to apply by phone. I have applied to the job and got the job as i wanted. The coordinator was my teammate at another company and he trusts my work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience   1 Answer

NOC Controller Interview

Interview

Two interview, one in english another in spanish. Lot of question about your capaticy with work in tension with the outages.

Interview Questions

• When you have two critical outage on the network, which are the first in repair.   Answer Question

Interview

You have to be completely honest and reflect what is your real personality. The HHRR area, is very organized and their processes applied detects the kind of failures that avoid you to be part of the company.

Interview Questions

• Not really, they arr depending on your development on the interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

It is a little slow the process and takes time, you have to patience, because even the urgency it takes no less than 6-8 weeks.

Implementation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Claro (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in February 2013.

Interview

The Director of implementation with human ressources person ask me about my experience in telecommunications mainly in Mobile. After I perform a technical test to demonstrate what I knew. After a couple of weeks I had the response by claro Colombia. Finally I got engaged.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in Telecommunications?   1 Answer

SAP Business Intelligence Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Claro (Lima, Lima Region (Peru)) in December 2012.

Interview

Mainly about my technical experience in previous projects: Modelling, ETL, ABAP, reporting, security...all of them about SAP BI.
    They were not interested in my personal skills, but they were interested in confirming my past successful implementations in previous projects.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experiece modelling cubes, creating ETLs, how much ABAP do you usually use?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a salary, they review my experience and agreed. They made me know the schedule and security policies in the workplace.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Claro (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in February 2012.

Interview

It was bad. Company very unstable and the positions are marked. There wasnt any space to discussion or negotiation with salary. They just don't care about your wellness and don't offer too much. I just accepted the offer to enter the company and try to find a career there. But I quit 1 year after because the company is too much messy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasnt any space to discussion or negotiation with salary. They just don't care about your wellness.