Clean Energy Collective Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clean Energy Collective

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clean Energy Collective (Louisville, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was kind of odd. Overall, it was about four hours. I was asked some odd questions like what I liked about college, what I didn't like, stuff like that that had no baring on me being able to do a job. Half an hour was spent criticizing my resume for its length (the average 1 page resume) and for not putting my full work history on the one page. I was also told that I should rewrite my resume because I wasn't getting any views for it with an implication that I should feel lucky I was able to have an interview with this company. They then announced they were unwilling to work with me in regards to my schooling and that I should shuffle my life around because they wanted to make an offer higher than what I was being paid at the company I'm at right now.

Nothing was inherently illegal, it was just a really weird interview process that was more about grilling me as a person than analyzing my skills. This portion was done by the company's CIO. I did have an earlier part of the interview with their QA, Jeff, who was absolutely pleasant and stayed on track and conducted an interview as it should be.

Interview Questions

• What did you like and not like about school?   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clean Energy Collective (Louisville, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

CEC utilizes a process called a "Deep Dive Interview." I've never had an interview of this type. There is no real way to prepare for it specifically. It is designed to get past the "Professional Interviewer" type of interview, and get to the heart of the matter in terms of personality and professional fit. The best way to prepare for this type of interview is to learn to learn to stay composed and measure your answers for a long period of time, due to the length of the interview. Overall, except for the length, I had a positive opinion of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your least favorite type of person to work with?   Answer Question

Planner Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clean Energy Collective (Louisville, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

I was recruited by Julia Spence for this position. There was one initial phone interview which ran about 30 minutes. Then CEC follows a process they call "Deep Dive". This frequently runs in excess of 6 hours one-on-one with the hiring manager. Needless to say it is exhaustive.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions relevant to position and vision for the position and company. One of the curious and unexpected questions I was asked what are relevant to my hobbies and what project ('s) was on my workbench right now..   2 Answers