ClearView Healthcare Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ClearView Healthcare Partners Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2017

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ClearView Healthcare Partners (Boston, MA).

Interview

On-campus recruitment - short 20 minute on-campus interview then in-person interview at headquarters for half a day (4 short 20 minute interviews). Interviewers young and friendly. Nice office in Boston.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ClearView Healthcare Partners (Boston, MA).

Interview

The hiring and interview process took approximately 4 weeks from start to finish. I had an on-campus interview, then was flown to a superday at their office. I heard back from them about 1 week after my final-round interview. They are a very young company, and as such, I feel that more discretion and professionalism could have been used during the call they made to tell me I did not receive an offer. Personally, I did not appreciate how they scheduled a time with me to call to tell me the bad news. I think it would've been easier to receive an email or a cold call. This is a minor thing - overall, I had a pleasant time meeting everyone at the company and think they do great work.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ClearView Healthcare Partners (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Albeit rigorous, the interview process was quite smooth. Had an on-campus interview with a senior analyst. The interview lasted 45 minutes. Half the interview was behavioral/fit, and the other half involved a case. A week later, I was invited for a superday on-site. The on-site was quite grueling as expected, but everyone was incredibly nice and personable. Superday involved a lunch followed by four consecutive 45 minutes interviews. I've interviewed with and received offers from other healthcare consulting firms and one from MBB, and I must say, the cases were definitely harder at ClearView, much more analytical/quantitative, and the people I met at ClearView gave the impression that they were much sharper. I was pretty sure I would take the MBB offer before my on-site with ClearView, but after that, I eventually decided to go with ClearView for the reasons mentioned above and the fact that I'm interested in life sciences and healthcare consulting.

Interview Questions

• The interviews relied on both case analysis and knowledge of biology/biotech.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ClearView Healthcare Partners.

Interview

first round phone interview was about 30 mins- 15 mins of behavioral questions and 20 min case. Case was very science and math based but the interviewer lead the case

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Why clearview?, why consulting?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Interview

The interview process consists of behavioural and consulting case components. Very standard behavioural questions asking about past experience, teamwork abilities, etc. Consulting case is also very standard. Being able to present yourself professionally is key.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ClearView Healthcare Partners (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a screening, selection for an on-campus interview, and then a second round. The first round was a 1:1 interview with a current consultant. It was split 5 minutes behavioral and 15 minute case.

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ClearView Healthcare Partners (Newton, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Great interview process. I took the train down and stayed at a nearby hotel. The interviewers were very prompt and challenged me with both scientific and business questions. Once I was told that I was completely wrong and we walked through the correct logic together.

Interview Questions

• Simplify your current laboratory research so a layman can understand it.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ClearView Healthcare Partners.

Interview

It was a brief interview with behavioral fit and case component that was more of a conversation than a technical and quantitative analysis. Behavioral questions were very straightforward. Case was similar to the one on the website.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ClearView Healthcare Partners (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

The first round interview was on campus with a senior analyst at the company. This interview was 30 minutes long, about half and half fit and case. About a week later I was invited to their "super day" at the office in Newton. This consisted of 4 back to back 45 minute interviews with people at various levels within the company. Each interview included a fit component and case component, with all cases being healthcare focused. After the interviews we had a lunch presentation on the company, which was a great opportunity to chat with current analysts and consultants at ClearView in a relaxed environment. I was notified that I received an offer about a week after the on-site interview.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ClearView Healthcare Partners (Newton, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied during the Fall 2016 cycle. The process, from application submission to offer took 9 weeks. The first round was a single in-office face-to-face interview. The case was interesting and I had a great time talking to my interviewer. The second round was an long, exhaustive day in the office: seven 45 minute interviews from 9am - 3 15pm, with an hour for lunch. The problems were more or less similar with each question dealing with landscape or opportunity assessment with a focus on different drugs or treatments. I found all of the case interviews to be similar and a little repetitive.

Interview Questions

• Why consulting? Why life-sciences consulting? (My PhD could be spun out into a start-up) Why not pursue that and take that ahead? If not consulting, what else will you pursue?   Answer Question