Clemson University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 20, 2017

2.4

PhD Graduate Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Clemson University (Clemson, SC).

Interview

I spend half a year to do research foe my second Master Thesis in Clemson with my future PhD advisor. He mad me do all the work from start to finish and would check up on me first daily, but then later only once or twice a week. After I finished all my work a couple pf weeks before I would leave, I got invited to dinner and we discussed my future. At the end he finally offered me to come back if I wanted to for my PhD.

Interview Questions

• It was not really a question, more observing me to work for 6 month in his group!   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clemson University (Clemson, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

Met with four individuals relevant to the position and was asked several questions. Required to take several skills tests as well as a project after the initial panel interview.

Interview Questions

• In what ways have you streamlined something in your position?   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Clemson University (New York, NY).

Interview

set up interview time, arrive on time, one professsor will ask your basic background and behavioral, talk about previous project and what is your contribute to that project. professor told you the result right away

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Clemson University in August 2016.

Interview

I had a few offers and one from Clemson came in last. Living in the Upstate of SC, working for Clemson seemed like a great opportunity. I declined my other offers and picked Clemson even though it was not the most lucrative of my offers. I put in my two weeks notice at my current employer and committed to Clemson.

Clemson rescinded its offer a week later due to "lack of funding" and "leadership change". I will forever regret committing to work for Clemson. I would warn anyone in IT to be very wary about accepting a position at Clemson.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Clemson University.

Interview

easy face to face interview, got my offer three four days. management was help to get everything started Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clemson University.

Interview

It was very casual; I went into an office and chatted with the managers for about half an hour. We discussed my course load, how many hours I was hoping to work per week, and what my plans for the following semester were. I wasn't asked any stereotypical "interview" questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your course schedule like for this semester and next?   Answer Question

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clemson University (Clemson, SC) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied through Clemson joblinks. Got an email from the supervisor to come for a brief interview.
    It wasn't a traditional interview as such. The supervisor straight away started showing me the workplace and tasks which I would have to do if hired. He specified that he needed 10 hrs/week and also the hourly pay.

Peer Tutor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Clemson University.

Interview

Very relaxed; Grad Assistant reads very basic interview questions from a list of possible questions; nothing to fret over; will probably have another tutor in the interviewing room with you

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clemson University (Clemson, SC).

Interview

Very simple application. No formal interview since it was a graduate position. I talked to a few people before applying, and everyone was extremely nice and helpful. They asked me what type of math I liked best and what I was interested in doing after graduating.

Interview Questions

• On the application, they asked for my philosophy about mathematics. Other than that, everything was straightforward.   Answer Question

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clemson University (Clemson, SC) in September 2015.

Interview

I was brought on to help in Major Gifts. The interview was informal as I was just there for a student worker. They wanted to get a gist of what I was interested in and things that I thought I would bring to the table. Be prepared to answer what fundraising means to you.