Clemson University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Clemson University

2.4

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clemson University (Clemson, SC) in February 2020.

Interview

Had a group interview with other candidates where the proctor asked personality questions. A couple weeks later had a phone call regarding decision. Then have to go through a background check.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Clemson University.

Interview

Was given a prompt to create a mock presentation based on a relevant subject matter. It was a panel of interviewers and lasted about 1.5 hours. I was asked to deliver a mock presentation on a relevant subject matter and prepare any sort of presentation materials that I saw fit.

Resident Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Clemson University.

Interview

Current RAs and senior staff will interview you. Be prepared with creative, thoughtful, and unique answers to how you want to make an impact in your community and why you want to be placed in a living community if you have a specific one in mind.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clemson University.

Interview

It was a 30 minute skype interview with primary advisor and received offer in about in a month. The staff was very professional and helpful in the hiring process.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Clemson University (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Unimpressed with their recruitment process - will never apply for a position there again. After a one-way video interview I was then asked to forward lengthy questionnaires to my four required references. These are professionals who have very busy calendars! I had to also complete numerous computer software assessments, and a writing sample which took about an hour to complete. I received numerous auto-reminders to complete the reference/assessments - very irritating that I received these before the stated deadline. I was never asked to come in for an actual face-to-face interview, and did not receive any other communication from the recruiter. I did receive a computer-generated email about three months later indicating that my application status had been changed to "Not Chosen for Job Opening....." For all the effort I put forth I would have appreciated a more personal letter thanking me for applying.

Director of Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Clemson University.

Interview

They are very proficient, and as a candidate you are kept informed of your status throughout the process. I was impressed with everyone I worked with and it definitely was the most professional and organized hiring process.

Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Clemson University.

Interview

It was based on the adv. and phone interview. All my documents were carefully considered. It was a very detailed interview. Duties and expectations were explained. Job process was introduced.

CCIT Laptop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Clemson University (Clemson, SC) in April 2018.

Interview

The Interview was pretty laid back, asked a few standard behavior questions and some technical questions regarding your previous technical challenges and experiences. As long as you can show that you know what you are talking about you will be fine. Prior knowledge of how to work on computers is required.

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Clemson University (Clemson, SC) in April 2018.

Interview

Very brief. Sent in my resume after being referred by a friend who used to work there. Went in for a 15 minute interview with two of the office managers. Answered basic interview questions, then was shown the office, Received a phone call saying I was hired the next day.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clemson University (Greenville, SC) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online and application status updated at every step. Received email from recruiter to interview. Professional interview. Very pleased with process although the interview questions were dated but consistent with most companies who are still in the dark ages when it comes to hiring...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about process you improved? What was it? How did you improve it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question