Clemson University Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 90 of over 90 interviews

In Person13%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Clemson University

Application

I interviewed at Clemson University

Interview

Great process! Completed a one way video recorded interview that seemed a little uncomfortable at first but the questions asked made it easy to talk about experience. I also completed an in-person interview that was similar to any other interview.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your ideal work culture.
    Answer Question

Clemson University

Application

I interviewed at Clemson University

Interview

Very simple. About a 30 minute interview. They just want to make sure you are a decent person who actually wants the job. Present yourself well, seem interested in the position, and you will probably get the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Clemson University

Application

I interviewed at Clemson University

Interview

Met with current lifeguards and their manager. Was asked questions regarding the position and had to get into the pool to show I had the skills for the job. Life gaurd certifications are required.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Clemson University

Application

I interviewed at Clemson University

Interview

Great, relaxed interview! No worries at all going in. More just a long conversation. Did not feel interview-like or stressful at all. People are always very nice and considerate. Willing to take on someone with less experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Clemson University

Application

I interviewed at Clemson University

Interview

First you have to apply and go through a phone screening. Then you’ll interview for department and hopefully receive an offer. There’s a lot of people who apply to every opening.

Interview Questions
  • Clemson is a great place to work and treats everyone like family, I hope to work here one day.

Clemson University

Application

I interviewed at Clemson University

Interview

CUGARS - day of interviews with individual offices around campus in mostly the student affairs department. Brief interviews with mostly traditional questions, behavioral questions, and questions about the program itself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Clemson University (Clemson, SC) in Jan 2021

Interview

Easier when you are in the system already as professors tend to want to know the academic strengths of students before they offer them a position, especially if one is an international student who is just getting started with their higher degree program.

Interview Questions
  • What are your interests and research focus areas? Why are you interested in this position?

Clemson University

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clemson University

Interview

It was super quick and simple. The interview was set up the day after applying for the internship and I was offered the position the following day. Great overall experience.

Interview Questions
  • What are examples of ways you've shown great customer service?

Anonymous Employee in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clemson University (Clemson, SC) in Feb 2020

Interview

Had a group interview with other candidates where the proctor asked personality questions. A couple weeks later had a phone call regarding decision. Then have to go through a background check.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Clemson University (Clemson, SC) in Dec 2019

Interview

Had an Initial Phone Interview with the Hiring Manage which went well. Second round was a zoom/skype interview with Hiring manager and a University Leader. Afterwards I was invited for an in person interview with the Entire team at the Department where the job was, plus other leaders. Was given a Data Exercise to prepare and present during the interview. It was a good experience. I was very impressed with the Hiring Manager, she was very intelligent, professional and kind. I was also impressed by everyone I met during the interview. Overall had a good experience during the interview. Also kind of knew by the end of the interview process that I was not getting the job. To sum up, my overall experience during the entire interview process at Clemson University was nice and very professional.

Interview Questions
  • During the entire process we covered everything from questions about my experience to a Data Exercise that I had to complete and present during in person interview.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 90 Interviews