Climatec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Climatec

Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Climatec (Irvine, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

You will go through usually 2 interviews, one over the phone or at a lunch and another at the office. Usually with the Department Manager and either a Group OPS Manager or some other Supervisor. Then they'll email you the job offer if they like you as a candidate.

Interview Questions

• Generic, "tell me about yourself", and "what have been your greatest accomplishments/failures."   1 Answer

Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Climatec (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

My first interview was with 3 hiring managers that covered my skill sets, goals, interests, salary requirements and what I knew about the company. My second in person interview was with the team that was mainly for culture fit.

Interview Questions

• Questions about experience, soft skills, culture fit related questions (hobbies), what I knew about the company. Very standard interview questions.   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Climatec (Van Nuys, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Send in resume. Human Resources contacts you asks a couple questions. Main Manager contacts you and asks more questions. If good for interview they will schedule you . You will then have a panel interview with 4 or 5 people. About 5 questions but mainly they tell you about the company.

Interview Questions

• What is the largest project you have managed and what steps did you take to execute the project.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Climatec (Irving, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

One hour long interview with a panel of five senior managers representing different departments and they definitely wanted me. Follow-up three and a half hour interview and lunch was with new division senior manager and a senior engineer. Division senior manager gave every impression I was hired, but made no effort to make an offer, negotiate wages, etc. After departing the second interview there was no contact from the company for a week, so I emailed with a professional follow-up but no response from HR or anyone in the company. I was left hanging with no feedback or closure.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with multiple projects and multiple deadlines, and can you handle a fast paced environment.   Answer Question