Clipper Windpower (California) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Clipper Windpower (California) Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clipper Windpower (California)

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Clipper Windpower (California) (Buffalo, NY).

Interview

Very poor hiring experience. Delayed me for several months. Said I was hired, said there was a hiring freeze, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiaions

Technical Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clipper Windpower (California) (Norfolk, VA) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview went well and my interviewers were very friendly and the interview itself was easy. I was interviewed by HR and by guys I would be working with, they were obviously looking for someone with high experience and skill sets. They asked me specific questions related to my previous job and examples of what I did in various situations. There were what seemed like grouped questions (a list of ethical questions back to back, a list of situational questions and followed by a list of questions specifically targeting what they were looking for in a new hire). I thought the interview was a breeze and the interviewers seemed extremely pleased with my answers.

Interview Questions

• If you caught someone stealing tools or equipment from the job site what would you do?   Answer Question
    • when you listed (several half million and one or two multimillion dollar projects I did at my previous job) on your resume, that would have made you between 20-22 years old, that seems a bit of a stretch for someone so young, were you really as involved with it as you say you were?   1 Answer

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clipper Windpower (California) (Cedar Rapids, IA) in March 2008.

Interview

Worked Subcontract for them before getting hired, Probably should have stayed subcontract

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Shoot high in hourly wage and negotiate down

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clipper Windpower (California) in March 2010.

Interview

I received a phone call from the engineering manager. She asked me general questions about my background and why I was applying for the position, and she spent a lot of time explaining the position and the type of candidate they are looking for. She invited me in for a personal interview and explained that there would be lots of technical questions asked.