Closure Systems International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Closure Systems International Interview Questions

Interviews at Closure Systems International

2.9

Quality Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Closure Systems International.

Interview

Simple interview process. Interviewed with HR and the Plant Manager. Other management was involved but seemed to have little involvement. The hiring process focused on my previous experience.

Negotiation

Negotiations can be timely based upon demands, but I had mine wrapped in 24 hours.

Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crawfordsville, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Closure Systems International (Crawfordsville, IN) in December 2015.

Interview

Met with the trainer personally and he asked me fair questions. And expressed deep care in the oportunity of starting a career. I saw a honest straight forward man that was laid back at the same time professional interview.

Interview Questions

• If I give you this job where will you be   1 Answer

Packer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Closure Systems International in January 2014.

Interview

Was asked lots of relevant questions pertaining to abilities to perform multi tasking projects. Was asked about former jobs and longevity. None of this matters under the current management. Now they just want anyone who walks through the doors.

Interview Questions

• Now they ask stupid questions which hold no relevance to ability, longevity, commitment. they want to know where you want to be within the company in 5 years....like someone actually knows what they do. They don't care how you answer, just so you answer.   1 Answer

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Closure Systems International (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Panel interview with 5 people, one of which was a peer once I joined, setting up an awkward dynamic.

Multiple projects, even though other work samples were submitted

The offer was for a position that was a lower job title and lower job grade than what was posted and what I applied for, which was insulting once I got on the job, because the expectations actually exceeded what the prior person in the role did.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about conflict?   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Closure Systems International.

Interview

Behavioral interview. Hiring Manager wasn't professional enough to fully understand the interview process, and questions were rather weak. Did phone interview before plant visit, HR Manager that did phone interview was sharp and did a good job in process. Multiple questions about previous job situations...."tell about a time when you had to coordinate multiple groups in a project"..."tell about a time when there was a problem with....".

Interview Questions

• Hiring Manager attempted to ask questions about statistics, but didn't understand either the question or the answer. I realized this after working for him. Made interview difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I made initial salary suggestion, company wasn't willing to negotiate salary but did work with me to add extra vacation.

Procurement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Closure Systems International (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2010.

Interview

A recruiter called me with a first phone interview. He then arranged a phone interview with the hiring manager where both technical and personality questions were asked. I was then invited to a panel interview with 4 people. Questions were aligned with the position. It was an intense interview but I had a good feeling when I left

Interview Questions

Negotiation

In my case, very little salary negotiation but it was a fair market offer .

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Closure Systems International in July 2013.

Interview

Apply on-line, wait 6 months, get telephone interview, meet in person, tour company get offer 1 week later. met with production manager, ready for behavior type questions, surprise to not get one question, questions mostly about why I want the job. I was over dress for the interview, asked next time if called back to dress casual.

New Product Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crawfordsville, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Closure Systems International (Crawfordsville, IN).

Interview

I had a phone interview first with my prospective manager.
    Then I was flown to Indiana for an in-person interview in Crawfordsville. I was asked to prepare a presentation about a project I had worked on as a student, which I found to be better than a traditional interview because I can clearly show examples of my skills.
    About 7 people were in the conference room for my presentation. They asked many questions, so it went much longer than I had planned.
    Afterward, I was asked more typical engineering/interview questions.
    I received a tour of the facility afterward.
    After I returned home I had one more interview with a manager who couldn't be at the second interview.
    Within 1 or 2 days I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• What kind of functional improvements could be made to the current design? How would you go about it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was just out of college so I did not know about negotiations. I would recommend it.