Coast to Coast Events Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

1. Featured Interview

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coast to Coast Events (Birmingham, AL) in June 2017.

Interview

Coast to Coast Events actively encourages fun and growth in and out of their organization. I was invited to participate in three rounds of interviews. Each stage allowed me to better understand their product and clientele, illuminating their award-winning customer service and management training program. I personally searched all over for an office position that trains in every aspect of business management. Coast to Coast Events does just that, entry level training, preparing each representative invited an opportunity for upward mobility.
    If you're looking to gain insight in business while making an honest, substantial wage. Coast to Coast Events is the organization you're looking for. I'm excited to join the team. Work hard, play harder!!

Interview Questions

• How do you feel when you're told "no"?   1 Answer

Event Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coast to Coast Events (Birmingham, AL) in February 2017.

Interview

This interview was without a doubt the most unprofessional, disappointing excuse for an interview. When I went in for the interview, the "manager" barely asked me any interview questions. Essentially, he asked me to give him an outline of my availability, and wanted to me to start immediately working in Wal-Mart or Sam's Club stores advertising products for Samsung and other TV companies. He was also on his phone texting throughout the "interview". At the end of the interview, he asked if I had any questions, and I asked him to describe a typical day in the position, and he told me I would learn more about that in orientation (didn't answer my question) and he told me there would be no promotions unless I earned one, so not to ask.

Interview Questions

• What other companies are you applying for?   1 Answer
    • Given the right experience and training, do you think you would do well working in sales?   1 Answer

Mar 3, 2017 – Management

We are so sorry that you had a bad experience with our company! We've passed the feedback along and hope to continue to improve! Thank you and we wish you the best in your future career.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coast to Coast Events (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call from HR and scheduled an in-person introductory interview a few days later, they were very kind to accommodate my schedule. The meeting wasn't really an interview, but they did give you enough information regarding the company and position to decide if it made sense to move forward (although I wish they would give more detail on the job posting). They're basically asking you to go stand in a Kiosk in a store (costco, walmart) and sell AT&T products. Overall, this is probably a great opportunity for a recent grad or someone not making much money yet. Company seems to be growing at a rapid rate and everyone I encountered was clearly happy to be there.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a new company?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to leave your existing job?   1 Answer

Sales Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoover, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coast to Coast Events (Hoover, AL) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a short interview, supposedly it is supposed to be a two-step interview however I was hired during my first. I was told many things, especially my compensation and position, that were different than what they assigned me.

Interview Questions

Coast to Coast Events Response

Feb 16, 2018 – Management

Thank you for the feedback "Sales Administrator" - I apologize for any miscommunication during your interview process. We will definitely address this with management and appreciate your feedback. If... More

Entry Level Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coast to Coast Events (Birmingham, AL) in May 2017.

Interview

I got an email asking me to come in for an interview. In the email, it explained NOT to knock on the door but to wait in the hall. When I got there, I waited outside the door for about 5 minutes past my interview time. I could hear the receptionist on the other side of the door say, "If they get lost, it's because they are stupid and can't follow directions." I would like to add that while the email states that putting the location in your GPS will take you to their neighbor's location, it actually takes you about 5 minutes down the road from the office--and I found the building by sheer luck. After I knocked on the door and explained that the email said to not knock, and that is why I was late, the receptionist was extremely rude and treated me like I was stupid and a waste of her time. The interview itself was basically a sales pitch to get you to sell direct tv for them, in the hopes of advancing upwards. I turned down the offer for the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself?   1 Answer

Nov 9, 2017 – Management

Thank you for the feedback! We hate that you had a negative experience with our team, as well as the miscommunication! We will definitely be diving in and addressing any rude behaviors as we strive... More

Branch Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coast to Coast Events (Birmingham, AL) in June 2017.

Interview

Initially interviewed by an Owner, if liked interviewed by an account manager, then second interview with Owner before being hired. Facets of job are discussed, duties are demonstrated on site with account manager, brief overview of pay is given.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different than other candidates?   1 Answer

Nov 9, 2017 – Management

Thank you so much for your feedback!! We're excited to have you on the team!

Account Manager, Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coast to Coast Events (Birmingham, AL) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and I received a phone call from Sierra the same day. We set up a date for my interview. I was not there long before Cody requested to set up the second interview. It was an easy process, but I chose to explore other opportunities after reading other reviews online.

Interview Questions

• "Where do you see yourself in five years."   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoover, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coast to Coast Events (Hoover, AL).

Interview

Applied online and was sent an email to schedule a time for a "get to know you" meeting with the CEO... I show up and there was a woman on the phone making call after call for people to interview. I met with Cody and the job is to pretty much sell direct tv at best buy.

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoover, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coast to Coast Events (Hoover, AL) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview consisted of a two-step process. The first round of the interview was a get-to-know-you meeting, and the second round was with the account manager. The second part of the interview is where you find out more about the job and what they expect of you, salary, etc.